Part 2

-4 years into the job• 2 years ago-

"They want you in the VIP tonight babe." says Jim from the door. He's like the manager around here. He watches out for all the girls making sure we're treated right and basically controlls everything. Although, he's the not the MAIN manager. The main manager, Alan, owns the whole club. The thing is, Alan is rarely ever here.

"Thanks Jim." I smiled looking back at him through the mirror in which I was getting ready. The club obviously required the girls looking absolutely gorgeous for every show.

Everynight we either put on a show with similar outfits or just strip for a few minutes individualy. We just ended a show and now we're required to attend the guests. Apparently, tonight was my turn to work the VIP section.

Once he walked away, I finished what I was doing. I had applied light amounts of makeup and did my hair in big waves. I was wearing a navy blue bra with a nice design that matched the underwear and black heels. I wasn't honestly a huge fan of thongs, so I had an exeption. Though I still had to pull my underwear high up. Its only those rare occasions where I actually decide to wear a thong.

I was finished and prepared to go attend the VIP's. I walked out and prepared myself with an electronic tablet which they provided for me to fill in the guests' orders.

Finally, I was ready and walked into the VIP section seeing all the wealthy-looking men. Yes, it was not cheap to have a seat in this area. Reason for this was, you get lap dances from any girl you ask for. If they called you over for a lap dance, you HAD to do it unless you didn't want your nightly paycheck.

Some of them were men that come here often. "Hey!" one of them called out. I turned my head and see a tall, black man sitting on a stool. I walked over and he asked for his drink, his eyes looking up and down at me the whole time.

I walked away and I was sure he was staring at my ass. I filled a few more orders and was ready to leave when I bump into Desire(my blonde-headed friend who's real name is Desirey). "Oh sorry, hey!" she greeted. "Hey!" "I'm gonna help you in this section tonight hun, kay" i smiled and nodded at her and went to get all the drinks.

I came back with a tray full of drinks and started passing them out. Soon I hear Desire talking with someone behind me. From what I defer, it was about me. "So she's a virgin?" some guy asked her. "Yes. She's the youngest stripper we've ever hired. She's so damn good they call her The Dirty Dancer." she explained. And its true. Every girl in this club had her own nickname made up. The one I was given was The Dirty Dancer. Desirey was Desire, and many more.

Due to my name, some how hey made the song 'Dirty Dancer' by Enrique Iglesias ft. Usher my "theme song" or whatever. I only ganced behind me making sure they didnt see I was listening to their conversation and noticed a guy no older than at most in his 20's. His hair was light brown with a perfect quiff and he had fairly large eyebrows that fit his face very nice.

"Excuse me!" I quickly turned my head to see that guy I had described motioning me in his direction. I quickly finished sercing the last of the drinks and walked over, "Yes?" His eyes trailed up and down my body like all the perverted men that arrived here. He licked his slightly dry lips before saying, "How would you mind a little uh, grinding babe?"

I knew eactly what he meant. In the way he spoke, it seems like he's British. I smirked nodding and placed the tray I was holding aside. "Yo, Rick! Drop something hot!" I yelled at our DJ. And of course, I pretty much saw it coming for him to put on the song "Dirty Dancer".

"Nother day, Nother night

And she actin like she don't sleep"

the song started and I strutted towards him slowly sitting on his lap. I rubbed my butt on him as sexily as possible

"She's a five when she drinks

But she's a ten when she's on top of me"

I grabbed his knees behind me spreading them apart

"She don't wanna love, she just wanna touch

She's a greedy girl to never get enough

She don't wanna love, she just wanna touch

She got all the moves to make you get it up"

I turned so I was facing him and I could see the lust in his eyes. My butt moved in sync with my hips as I swayed to the rythm of the music.

"She's a dirty, dirty dancer

dirty, dirty dancer

never ever lonely

She's a dirty, dirty dancer

you'll never be her only"

His hands were trailing up to my breasts but instead I smirked grabbing them and placed them om my hips.

I then thrusted my crotch onto his grinding them to his pleasure. His hands then trailed back to my butt pulling down stronger towards him so the grinding became harder. I could hear his soft yet desiring moans excape his lips as he closed his eyes.

I had to admit I enjoyed seeing him feel pleasure to the movements I made with the grinding. I dropped between his legs and would come back up slowly exposing my body to him. He interuppted my job when he pulled me into his lap and lowered his mouth down to my ear, "Maybe we can make this show private?... permanently."

-Flashback Over-