Part 3

"Um, no! Jake's waaayyyy hotter!" Ryan argued about the characters on the movie. We were watching out favorite movie while I rested my head on his lap as we ate chips. Ryan's been my bestfriend since I could remember. We were friends in middle school but had separated without communication when I moved. Not long ago, we reencountered at a shop and he offered for me to move in with him.

Ryan's gay yet he doesn't act like it. If you met him, you'd be surprised. He acts like any other guy you'd meet.

"Whatever." I ended chukling making him shut up with the argument. I was about to get up to get a drink when my phone buzzed.

The screen read:

From: Liam

-I need you -

"Uggh." I groaned knowing I'd miss the movie. "Who was it?" "Liam. I gotta go." I relplied. Ryan did know about Liam. When I told Ryan what my job was, he didnt agree completely to me being a stripper cause it would "ruin my reputation". And he WAS right. But at the moment, I needed the money and now I cant get out of it. It grew on him and he ended up being okay with it.

I started getting up when I see Alli walk out of her room, "Where are you going?" she asked in her sleepy voice. She was now twelve and she's grown to have a pretty strong attitude which doesnt surprise me since she spends so much time with Ryan.

I appreciate Ryan always does me the favor of picking Alli up from school everyday and watching her while I came back from work at 8:00 pm.

"Just going to visit a friend. Go to to sleep, you have school tomorrow." I told her. She was suddenly depressed. I noticed the pain in her eyes. Before I knew it, she ran to me embracing me in a tight hug, "Whats wrong Alli?" I asked her in concern, "Its just, you dont have time for me anymore. I'm not a baby anymore. You're always out and it kills me. I like spending time with Ryan but...its not the same." she explained.

It hurt to think of how she felt. It did kill me to see the sadness in her eyes. Especially that she thinks my job is to work a coffee shop. She grew up fast and it was getting harder for me to hide the things I do behind her back.

"Im sorry Alli. I know. I know what Im doing is wrong. I work too much. Im sorry. But Ill make it up to you. I promise. We're gonna go out and have an "us" day, okay? Now go to sleep." she nodded sighing saying, "Yeah, whatever."

I sighed and got off the couch going into the bathroom to get ready for Liam. And yes, everytime I had to go over, I HAD to look perfect. I always had to look good for my costumer. 22 year old Liam Payne pays me to be his personal stripper whenever he felt the need to see a naked girl and wanted sex.

I've worked for him for 2 years now and I'm pretty much used to him. He was the one to take my virginity at my age 17. I admit I hate knowing Im the girl that became a stripper at age 15 and now secretly works for an international popstar who's in a world famous band called One Direction.

When I first grinded on him that night at the club, I had no idea who he was. I had never had a phone or majorly a social life so, that explains it. It was until he offered the job that he revealed he was that hunk that milllions of girls die to bang on.

I had finished getting ready and headed out to my car. I had to admit, I had a pretty decent car due to the good money I earn. I started the engine and took off. Something my mind was revolving around a lot is Alli. She's growing up too fast. She's already gone through puberty and she's more aware of so many things in life that other girls her age aren't. I hate that Im not able to spent enought time with her. But I am doing all I can to support us.

I arrive at Liam's apartment after a mile and a half drive and park on the street. I walk into the building passing the loby full of fancy old guys and head into the elevator. Once I reach his floor, I knock on the door patiently waiting for no more than a minute before the door swings open and Im greeted by the tall, well-built smirking male,

"I need it good tonight babe."

_______________________________________________

*Alli's POV*

Like pretty much everynight, Sam never came back last night. Lately Ive been getting more of the feeling that she does something behind my back. I find it obvious she's hiding something. But why blame her, really. If she only knew what I really am behind her back. Even Ryan has no idea.

"See you, pal." Ryan said before taking off. He just dropped me off at school (since Sam's never there) like every morning. I started walking into the school doors when I hear, "Oh, its that slut...again."

Amanda. The blonde bitch who thinks she's better than everyone. She's in the seventh grade along with me and happens to be a "popular" as you'd call it. Since last year, when she claimed I "kissed" her boyfriend, she's been a total bitch. But now, thats it.

I immediately stomped towards her dropping my bag on the grass, "Look bitch. You talk shit, but you dont do shit! Go ahead! You think I'M the slut? Im not the one going around school in them small ass skirts flashing every guy I get the chance to." everyone was now forming a cirlce around us. Typical middle school kids.

"Umm, what? You dont just come up to me and call me a bitch and think its okay. Dont fuck with me whore, you ain't slick! At least I have a bigger chance at getting a guy than you do. Probably the only reason Derek ever went out with you is cause he felt bad for a little shit like you!"

At this point, she was holding her mouth from the punch I just gave her. She now returned the punch I gave her when Derek showed up and grabbed her wrists.

"Who the hell said you can touch her! God, you'll never stop fucking bitching around for attention." he had pushed her back and wrapped an arm around me as he led me away from the group. "You okay, babe?" he asked lifting my face. "Yeah, sure." I responded.