8. The Possibility Of A Possibly Wrong Guess

Quackity opens the door slowly, peeking in first. Then he turns back to the other two, opening the door fully so they can explore this place for any zombies.

It's a simple apartment, with a living room right as you step in, a bedroom to the left, and a small and short hallway to the right that contains a storage closet and the bathroom. A kitchen to the right, behind the living room, and a dining area on the left. 

Tommy flops down on the couch with a big sigh, Quackity rolling his eyes in response with a small smile.

"I think it's zombie-free," Tommy states, crossing his arms behind him and leaning back on the furniture. Wilbur glances around a bit before looking at Quackity expectantly.

Quackity shifts, turning away. "Yeah, this place will do."

"Thank fuck," Tommy says, somehow slouching even more. "My feet hurt so bad."

Quackity catches the deadpanned expression Wilbur gives, quickly looking away and deciding not to comment on it. "Well, it's already dark out and I'm pretty tired-"

"So am I," Tommy adds, earning a nod of acknowledgment from Quackity.

"And so is Tommy, so we should get settled in for some sleep."

Tommy agrees, leaving it to fall silent as they both turn to Wilbur who doesn't say anything for a good couple of seconds before shrugging.

"Sure. You guys get your sleep, I'm not tired."

Quackity gives the smallest smile before focusing his attention on figuring out sleeping spots as Tommy yawns.

Quackity walks over to the bedroom, shrugging at the bed before looking over at Tommy and Wilbur. "Well, we got a bed and a couch."

Neither say anything so Quackity clears his throat. "I'll be fine out on the couch."

"Okay, Tommy, you get the bed." Wilbur waves to the room lazily from where he's leaning against a wall. Tommy tilts his head.

"Where are you sleeping?" Tommy asks.

"I'm not tired so it doesn't matter," Wilbur says, crossing his arms. But the short silence is interrupted when he yawns.

"You just yawned," Tommy exclaims, pointing at him.

"Okay, so?"

"So you are tired," Tommy states.

When Wilbur looks at Quackity, probably for some sort of backup, the man simply looks away and he has to ignore that fact.

"A bit," Wilbur says, tilting his head, the silence filling the room as Tommy blinks. "But you can take the bed."

"Two can't fit on the couch," Tommy says and he's true. It's kinda a bit of a smaller couch. Just a bit. Or more. Quackity seems to have the realization, eyebrows furrowing.

Wilbur frowns with annoyance. "Well, I'm not sharing with you." It's directed towards Tommy who easily is unaffected by it, looking at Quackity expectantly.

"What?"

Tommy clasps his hands with a smile. "I'm sleeping on the couch."

Quackity blinks. "What?"

Wilbur shakes his head, sighing as he pushes off the wall. "Yeah, that actually makes sense."

Tommy's already throwing his legs up on the couch when Quackity looks back at him. "I was gonna take the couch-"

Wilbur cuts him off, placing a hand on his shoulder and guiding him to the bedroom almost like he's an old man. "Come on now, let the teenager have his own space."