01.

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS.

Bold like this means speaking in Old Norse

Sigrid and Katherine sat in the tree and watched Carlisle and his family and his family of Cold ones.

The large one in Carlisle's family was thrown through the air by the slender blond one. The large one landed hard on his back, but immediately sprung up to face the blond cold one.

"Again." The large one growled

The two vampires looks to where the rest of the family is. There was Carlisle, a caramel haired one, a brunette with spiky hair and the two blondes.

'They were all pretty. In a way.' Sigrid supposed

A white jeep was seen coming into view by the other cars. A bronzed hair cold one and a plain human girl climb out and intertwine their hands before going to where the rest of the family was.

Edward looked to the hill above them, "They're here."

From the treeline, eight giant wolves appeared. To Sigrid, both the wolves and the cold ones looked wary and on-edge.

The large cold one looked straight at one of the grey wolves, who looked ready to jump on the cold one.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." The bronze haired one told his creator

"They came. That's what matters." Carlisle said, "Will you translate?"

The one holding hands with the human nodded. Carlisle moved slowly toward their pack. The biggest and blackest stepped forward.

"Welcome. Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them." Carlisle said as he gestured toward the blonde boy- Jasper apparently

"They want to know how the 'newborns' differ from us." The bronze haired one said

"They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life." Carlisle said looking at the shifters

The pack takes this in and Carlisle nods to Jasper to take over. Jasper, who looks uncomfortable with both the wolves and the attention, steps forward so that he is in front of the wolves, "Carlisle's right. That's why they are created. A newborn army, doesn't need thousands like a human army. And no human army could stand against them."

Sigrid nodded to Katherine and the two of them take this time to jump down from the tree, causing the cold ones to hiss and the shifters to growl.

"And our kind is stronger than all of you since you aren't really vampires or werewolves." Sigrid said

"What do you mean 'not really vampires'?!" The blonde cold one raged and the large one grabbed her hand

Carlisle stepped forward and looked as if he wanted to bring Sigrid into a hug, "Thank you for coming." He tells her

The human girl moved forward, "You're fighting with them?"

Sigrid nodded, wondering where the girl was going with this.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me." She said looking down.

Her statement caused Sigrid to laugh loudly, "I'm a Mikaelson, Darling. I can't be killed."

All eyes were on her, filled with confusion.

"The wolves want to know who and what you two are. As do the rest of us." The bronze haired cold one says with a tone