𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚋 | 𝟸𝟺 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

19 June 2003

THURSDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄'𝐒 engine roared with life along with the faint mechanical whine that rattled with in increase of speed. 

[y/n]'s grip tightened on the sides of the leather seats, tipping her head back and closing her eyes at the cooling sensation of the wind that blew through her hoodie and along her skin. Releasing a sigh, she felt the bike underneath her begin to break; looking back up to see the lights shift to yellow and then red. 

Mitsuya pulled next to Draken, allowing [y/n] to catch the end of the bickering between Draken and Baji. 

"It's the coolest in Tokyo, huh? Well my Zephyr is the best in all of Japan," Draken announces, glaring down at Baji. 

[y/n] watched as Mitsuya cocked his head towards Draken, seeing the side of his head pull into a grin, "hey, hey, you don't wanna talk shit in front of me. My Impulse here is the best bike in the world, you're thinkin' too small."

At the end of Mitsuya's declaration, another engine resounded behind them all, before a bike parked up next to Mitsuya's, "what's the worth you guy's fightin' about when you're all here on planet earth. My Rocket is the best in the universe," Kazutora states, reeving up his engine. 

[y/n] gave Kazutora a tired smile, before resting her head down onto Mitsuya's back. 

"So you shits finally grew some balls?" Mitsuya questions, his voice vibrating into [y/n]'s cheek.

"Look whose talkin'!" Draken calls. 

[y/n] watched as Kazutora's face morphed into one of laughter, causing her to bring her head back up to look at Mitsuya and Draken. 

"Huh? I've been growing you asshole!" Mitsuya shouts back.