Hit Different (childe x zhongli Special)

I was into you in the beginning even if you're wasn't mine...

A song played in the radio following with the handsome ginger man's voice, he was singing the song all along gracefully, while his golden eyed lover's arms between his shoulders.

The ginger put his hands on his lover's waist giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Man, I get more in love with you each argument~

Somethin' wrong with me, I like the way you screw your face up trigger me right when I need it

The brunette chuckled and put his forehead on the other's. "Keep going, ajax..." He was listening to his smooth voice while the two was dancing slowly in the dark, there was only lamp on the side of their bed, seeing their beautiful shadow on their white wall.

All that I know is
Mirrors inside me
They recognize you
Please don't deny me

Childe stopped singing for a moment and went to lift up his lover's chin. "Zhongli, please, look at me and me only" Childe kissed him on the lips softly and slowly.

He went to kiss his cheeks down to his neck, Childe love zhongli's scent so much
He was the one who bought his perfume, it smells like silk flowers mixed with vanilla scent.

"Look at me only, you're mine, zhongli"
Zhongli let out a small laugh and nodded. Childe started singing again and both of them were still dancing, they're staring at each other's eyes deeply. Childe admiring his beauty by detailed, he feels so really lucky to him in his life.

While the song is still playing. Childe have the urge to push zhongli on the bed making him lay down slowly, he grab his both hands and pinned it against the bed.

He gave zhongli a kiss again but this time it was long and gentle, their lips were moving in sync, music and smooching noises was filled their room.

"Open your mouth, babe" childe said holding zhongli's chin, he approves and opened his mouth. Childe slid his tongue and explore receiving a soft moan coming from zhongli's voice.

Childe went to kiss the side of his neck and give him a hickey and a bite mark. Zhongli hissed in pain, his neck almost bleed because of his fangs.

Childe gave him a kiss to distract him. He becomes touchy now, Childe grabbed zhongli's waist and pressed it against him.
Zhongli pushed Childe away gently hiding his face.

"I-I'm not ready yet Childe.." the song ended. Childe kissed zhongli's cheeks and bite to tease him. "Ouch!" Childe laughed and hugged him. "You're so cute, I love you zhongli".

They hugged each other feeling comfortable, "wish we could be like this forever" Zhongli ruffling childe's hair, "same" both of their eyes are getting heavy. They slowly close their eyes leading them to sleep.

I'm sorry I don't know who's the artist but I'll give credits :DD