Chapter 10 : Loosers

"Since when did you like me?"

Childe stare at zhongli's eyes for a moment. The two we're surrounded by silence and awkwardness. "I lied about saying that I like girls...i do like them but, you're just..different" Zhongli tilt his head out of curiosity so he asked him "what do you mean by that?"

Childe sighs and went to hug zhongli. "Listen, I-I liked you since you helped me about my problems, I mean you cheered me up and you're always there to listen...you're also an asshole sometimes haha.." Childe let out a small laugh and there's zhongli slapped his back softly.

"You're also an asshole, Childe" both of them laugh and Childe held both of zhongli's shoulders and went to look at him straight. "Since the day I met you, I know damn well you're trustworthy, even tho you're sometimes an asshole, you still have soft spots for me, that's why I like you, your beauty and your personality, zhongli" Childe winked and let out a chuckle.

"W-woah i-wow... just wow" it was the first time zhongli saw childe being so open up, although he is just acting like an idiot all the way. "It's my turn, since when did you like me zhongli?" Zhongli widen his eyes while blushing.

"I-i can't say it." Zhongli hid his face with his hands, Childe frowned and try to remove zhongli's hands. "It's okay, no need to be shy now" Zhongli sighed and looked down.

"I've liked you since the very beginning, since i saw you, since I met you... could it be love at first sight?" Childe widen his eyes, shocked all of the sudden. "H-HOW?! I MEAN, IT'S NOT EVEN OBVIOUS THAT YOU LIKED ME FOR SUCH A LONG DAMN TIME, YOU EVEN TREAT ME LIKE YOUR ENEM-" Zhongli covered childe's mouth to shut, he is being loud for a second.

"Ssshhh, cut it out you're so loud, can you just lower your fucking voice?" Zhongli frowned and sighed. "Im sorry for not telling you sooner, I was..scared, I might get rejected and- mmff" Childe kissed zhongli to shut him.

"Its fine really" Childe smiled and zhongli blushed. "i finally got the chance to confess to you..." Zhongli looked down.

Childe smirk and lift zhongli's chin "hmm~I wanna know the reason why you like me~" Childe in a tease tone. Zhongli slapped him playfully. "I can't answer that, sorry" Zhongli teased him and laugh. "Aww come on pleaseee tell me~"

"Nope, I don't wanna" Zhongli crossed his arms and look at the other way. He saw Childe pouting while looking at him. "Haha, come here" Zhongli hinting for a hug and Childe went to hug him back.

"What makes me like you even more was about what happened earlier dude, it made me feel things, your dance earlier was kinda...kinda uhh hot." Zhongli smirked ready to tease him once again.

"I've been eyeing you earlier, you seemed so focus~" he smirked and Childe blushed. "H-hey stop that!" Zhongli let out a laugh.

A silence between the two while staring at each others eyes. Childe grabbed zhongli's waist and pulled him closer to him. Their face was so close inch. Both of them moving closer and closer until their lips touched.

Childe kissed him deeper and starts to get touchy, he slid his hand in zhongli's shirt, feeling his abs, Childe went to hold his waist leaving wet kisses on his neck, zhongli let out a small moan. Childe tries to lift up zhongli's shirt but suddenly he held his hands.

"Hey, I'm not... ready" Zhongli said while holding childe's hands. "I'm sorry, I was lost in thought, but we shouldn't be moving so fast maybe we can just cuddle?" Zhongli smiled and cuddled him.

"You're so fucking cute"

"i guess...both of us are loosers"