Chapter 5

New York

Fab5 was ready for the day. They have a meeting with Stella and the Agency in the studio on how they were going to proceed with the short videos and the concert.

It was Peter who had come to pick them up today and for some reason, Manik was glad it was not Aryaman. After what happened last time, Manik wanted to not interact with him if not necessary.

Cabir had his camera out and was video recording some clips for his vlog.

"Manik", Cabir called and Manik turned to face him and the camera.

"What are your thoughts about New York? Are you excited?", Cabir asked and Manik raised an eyebrow at him. Cabir made a small pouty face requesting him to answer and Manik sighed and answered with a smile.

"I know you like to keep things private without the camera but think of it as a practice for the shoot we are gonna have. Everything we will be exploring and doing will be recorded.", Cabir said shutting his camera and Manik frowned a little.

"It's a small price to pay for this trip. Hopefully, it's worth it and we have fun and relax.", Manik said as he looked outside the window and watched the traffic.

"We will. I will make sure of that.", Mukti said loudly and they laughed at her excitement.

Soon they were at the studio and Peter led them inside.

"Everyone is already here waiting for us.", Peter said as he opened the door for them to walk in and they thanked him as they walked inside and saw a few familiar and unfamiliar faces.

Aryaman turned around and saw them and stood up letting others know too who got up seeing them and went closer to greet them.

"Hey. How are you guys liking it here? It feels so great to finally meet you guys face to face.", Stella said as she hugged everyone and greeted them before stopping in front of Manik.

"Hi.", She said a little excitedly and Manik smiled giving her a hug.

"It feels great to meet you. Thank you for inviting us here.", Manik said pulling back from the hug and she smiled shaking her head in no.

"It's my pleasure to have you guys here. It will help us get to know each other more and bond too before the concert. I am excited to jam with you guys.", Stella said and Manik chuckled nodding.

"Let me introduce you guys to everyone.", Stella said and went to introduce the producer and director of the agency.

"You must have met Aryaman yesterday but still let me introduce you guys. He is literally my lifesaver. I think whatever I am today, half of the credit goes to him, I am very lucky to have him as my manager since I was just a trainee. I think every artist should have a manager like him.", Stella said looking up at him and Aryaman shakes his head smiling at her words.

"Thank you Stella but you still have to finish recording this today. We have already delayed it a lot. You are not getting out of it with your kind words.", Aryaman teased her and she pouted at him.

"He is a little annoying too. I think Peter is my favorite manager from now.", Stella teased him and Aryaman smirked at her in response, letting it go as he gestured them to sit down and nodded at Peter to leave, knowing he had more work to do.

Aryaman went through the itinerary prepared and started explaining them.

"There will be five episodes. One for each week so you guys can have breaks in between and explore on your own if you want. There won't be any specific script or anything. We will just have a camera recording you guys bonding and then will have a small interview at the end about how you found the place and liked it. The last episode will be a special episode with you guys jamming and making music. It will be like a preview of the rehearsal for the concert. One of the episodes will be clubbed with the meet and greet with fans. Any questions so far?", Aryaman asked and they nodded no.