Chapter 7

The taxi stopped infront of Nandini's house and Aryaman leaned on the car as he paid the driver and walked a little imbalanced to Nandini's door.

He searches his pocket and comes up with the key trying to open the door but kept missing it.

"You should have known better. Idiot.",Aryaman cursed himself as he tried to focus.

The door suddenly open and he looked up surprised.

"Hey",he said with a wide grin and Nandini smiled back watching him.

"You are drunk.",Nandini said amused and he shakes his head.

"Just tipsy. I told them I have to be somewhere and can't drink but cabir tricked me.",Aryaman said shutting the door behind him.

He saw one of the marvel movies playing on the TV and turned to her.

"I can't get away. Its amazing.",Nandini said feeling caught and Aryaman smiled.

"Let's go to your room so you won't wake Aarav up. ", Nandini said helping him get to the guest room and shut the door behind.

She turned around and saw Aryaman had his jacket removed and was removing his tshirt.

"Woah... Stop stop. What are you doing?",Nandini asked stopping him.

" Getting changed. Do you want to help? ",He asked with a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

" I am still here. ", Nandini argued and he took steps closer to her while removing his tshirt. Her eyes widen as it moved from his bare chest to his eyes and repeat.

" It's not like you haven't seen any of this before. Remember how much you loved... ",Aryaman teased moving his own hand from his neck to his chest teasing her, Nandini cut him off putting her palm on his mouth.

" Okay you are completely drunk. I am going to leave this room and you will go to bed. We will talk tomorrow. ",Nandini said blushing as she moved to go but he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him holding her in place.

" Answer me something before you leave. ",Aryaman said looking at her seriously and she gulped a little nervous.

"Don't you feel this? ",Aryaman asked and her eyes widen.

" Feel what? ",She asked clueless.

" You know what I am talking about. We decided to be friends and it was a mutual thing and I thought it was a right decision. ",Aryaman said looking her in the eye and understanding fall upon her.

" But you can't deny this chemistry and understanding we have between us. It's not with anyone else and it keeps bothering me if we made the wrong decision earlier and it was a right thing at the wrong moment and now is the correct time.",Aryaman said stepping closer as he cups her face and she closes her eyes at the familiarity of his touch that always made her feel safe and loved.

"Arya",She whispered softly knowing she would be breaking his heart again.

"Just tell me you don't feel this and I won't bring it up ever again.",Aryaman whispered leaning closer to her lips.

Their lips brushed for a second before Nandini turned away.

"No. We can't do this and you know it too. You are having a moment of weakness and it's messing up with you.",Nandini said putting her head on his shoulder as he sighed on hers.

"It's not a moment of weakness. Tell me a good reason why we can't do this. Is it because of him again? I know it's not Aarav. ",Aryaman asked pulling away from her and she sighed pulling his hands and making him sit on the bed before sitting beside him.