14. Ignoring him will do neither of good

Day 7.

     On the seventh day of their stay on the island, they had finally spent a week without seeing any sign of a fishing boat or a rescue helicopter.

    What was difficult to understand was why there weren't any rescue teams patrolling on the air since they hadn't wrecked too far from the island. They should have thought that some people probably swam to the shores, shouldn't they? Or didn't the cruise capsize or not? But they definitely saw the water gushing inside the cabins...

       What they didn't know was that they had been swept far away from the wreckage such that the rescue teams searching for survivors didn't even think that it'd be possible for one to survive on that part of the dangerous sea.

     Anyway they were lucky to survive. And they were very lucky to have fresh water and some food from the jungle as they waited rescuing.

     " Do you want to accompany me? "

     Xander asked cautiously his gentle gaze falling on the little woman with a wavy blonde hair.

    He had noticed that she began distancing herself from him since the day he revealed his identity to them.

      Qin Cheng also stopped joking and playing silly tricks on him apart from teasingly asking for a huge some of money from him in case they got rescued since he was a rich prince.

      Xander knew what the little woman was thinking. Their backgrounds were far apart. But he didn't care.

      He didn't know whether he liked her or not but he knew that he felt something for her. Something sweet, that he didn't want to end.

    " No, I feel... I'm tired. "

      Aria declined. He was asking her to
go fishing with him but she didn't feel like.

     She was tired and bored.

     Xander's eyes dimmed before they quickly went back to normal. He smiled and nodded at her before he walked away. She needed time, he'd give it to her. He was also in an awkward situation and he regretted revealing his identity to them. It was difficult for them to imagine being in that kind of situation with a whole prince.

     Xander laughed alone thinking about it. But he was worried.

     His wound was worsening to an extent that he was almost not feeling his entire arm. The pain was also overbearing just that he didn't want to scare the rest. They had too much to worry about, he didn't want to add more.

    What on earth were his people doing? Did they think that he was dead?

     He was afraid to imagine what his family was thinking. Especially his mom, his closet person ever.

    His dad and brothers, they must have been all devastated especially after knowing that the attackers, probably his rival businessmen were after his life.

         Back at the cave where they took shelter, some time had passed since Xander left.
Aria was trying to make fire for that evening because on the island it was usually hot during the day while temperatures would really go low from evening all through the night.

      Qin Cheng on the other hand sat down giving her some weird gazes.

       " You're being creepy, just spit it
out. "

    Aria rolled her eyes at him.

      " You know ignoring him would do neither of you good right? "

      Aria raised an eyebrow at him before she sat down resignedly, sighing softly.

    " Isn't it better than knowingly doing something that would hurt us later? "