Chapter 3

As the gang continued to walk around, Natsuki scratched Murkrow's chin. "He's so lovable!"

"He is, I'm glad I caught him!" Jenna responded.

A little girl suddenly ran out of a park. "Hi!"

The group chimed a series of, Hello! and Hi!

"Do you wanna stargaze with me? I'm Tiara!" The girl asked.

Jenna and Natsuki looked at each other. They always loved doing it when they were younger. "Sure!" They both said, in sync.

Tiara grabbed them, and led them up a circular metal rock wall in the park. Jenna brought her knees up too her chest, as she stared upwards.

The boys instead just sat on a bench, talking to Tiara's mother.

"You see... I told Tiara that our Cleffa had turned into a star, after she ran away... She's been out here ever since," Her mother sighed.

Ash glanced at the little girl, with a hint of lust in her eyes. "Aww..."

"But," Her mother said again. "Tiara told me something strange. If I remember correctly, she said she had met a strange Pokémon one day. The next morning, it was night..."

"Do you think that might be what did this?" Goh asked.

"Duh, you blockhead," Gary punched Goh in the arm lightly.

"Hey-!"

"Tiara!" Ash called out.

The girl turned towards them. "Can you come down? We want to talk to you."

Tiara slid down the sphere, followed by Natsuki and Jenna. "Yeah?"

"Do you remember that Pokémon that you saw?" Goh asked.

Tiara hummed. "Ugh... Let's see... It was thin, tiny, but it had a giant eye, black, and it was sort of shaped like a stick."

"What?" They asked. Gary shook his head. "There's a library nearby. We can research it there."

Everyone agreed. "We'll stay with Tiara," Natsuki said, as Jenna nodded.

Jenna gave Chloe a kiss. "Don't let anyone flirt with you. If they do, give me their name, and I'll end them."

Chloe sighed. "I'm not telling you their names, if anyone does. You know I only love you."

Jenna nodded. "Just making sure," She then walked off with Tiara, and Natsuki.

§

"Pikachu?" Cynthia asked, as Pikachu hopped upon her shoulder. "Oh, Ash! Goh! I haven't seen you in ages!"

"Cynthia!" Ash squealed, with his classic sheepish smile.

"Hi," Goh waved.

"Hmm?" Gary asked. "Oh, hey. Nice to meet you, Champion."

Cynthia nodded. "Likewise... Anyway, why are all of you here?"

"We'e researching!" Ash explained.

"You mean we're researching," Gary corrected. "And by we, I mean me. You two are a bunch of dummies."

"Hey-!" Goh shrieked.

"Watch it!" Ash hissed.

Cynthia blinked, as Gary then turned towards her. He explained the Pokémon that Tiara had described.

"Hm..." Cynthia hummed. "It could be Unown."

"Unown?" Goh asked.

Cynthia then went on to explain that Unown was a strange Pokémon that was rarely seen. "Maybe it caused this?"

"Possibly," Gary muttered, thoughtfully. "We should go ask her."

"Got it!" Ash cheered, running out of the building.

"I think that I'd like to meet this girl, for myself..." Cynthia offered.