Chapter 7

Jenna and Natsuki had been distant lately, more... Violent. They would scream, had short tempers, and would sometimes even hit.

Tiara's mother had called, saying her daughter was in a similar state. They had decided to take Jenna and Natsuki so they could all discuss together. Goh had to use sleep powder from one his Pokémon on the two, so they wouldn't harm anyone on their way.

When they arrived, Jenna and Natsuki started waking up. As soon as they saw Tiara, their eyes widened and turned the familiar black.

Natsuki snickered lowly. "You shouldn've brought her to us."

"Now they'll be in much more pain than they already were," Jenna finished.

"H-huh?" Everyone gulped, before the two loosened their grips on them.

They stepped back, going on each side of Tiara who had the same glassy black look in her eyes. "We never got to finish her wish, did we?"

A black fuzzy aura surrounded them, as they slowly took their feet off the group. Eventually they were about a foot or two above the ground, just floating.

The sunny sky faded black, the sun fading into the moon along with it. Stars popped around, as their eyes turned back to normal, but the aura didn't seize.

They screamed out in pain, as the black aura glowed.

"Jenna!" Ash gasped.

"Natsuki!" Gary shrieked.

"Tiara!" Her mother cried.

"What's going on!?" Goh gulped.

Chloe ran up to Jenna, only to be shoved back by the aura. "Ah-!"

Jenna looked at her girlfriend, who hit her back on a lamppost. "Chloe... I-it hurts..!"

"Can you tell us what's going on!?" Gary asked.

"The... Unown..." Natsuki gulped. "They're using us... T-to grant her wish..."

"They're... Using you!?" Ash gasped.

"Draining... Our energy..." Jenna breathed. "In a... V-very painful process..."

Goh hummed. "I have an idea! I'll need to talk to Professor Cerise real quick..."

§

Goh returned, to see everyone bruised. "We tried to free them..."

Goh nodded. He took out a Poké-ball, throwing it like a baseball. "Drowzee!" The yellow chunky Pokémon appeared.

"Use hypnosis!" He commanded.

"Drow!" Drowzee called out.

Tiara's eyes looked at a hallucinated Cleffa in front of her. "Cleffa... I missed you..." She hugged it. "I know you're up in the stars... I bet you've made all kinds of friends..! I hope you still remember me... Maybe we can meet again someday? I... Cleffa, goodbye..."

The hallucination waved, as it zoomed into a star and popped into the sky.

Her, Jenna, and Natsuki floated down, as the two elder girls' eyes turned black. "Did we complete our mission?"

"It seems so..." Natsuki sighed, as their eyes faded back to normal and Unown popped up behind them. They zoomed into the sky, as the girls dropped to the ground unconscious.