Chapter one

Two dragons walked in the old theater,
One that was a Galaxy wing, and That looked almost white as snow,
The other dragon was a feather wing, A dragon that had colors of a Watermelon, And smelled like a watermelon.

"So, why are we here again?" melon said. "Because, we are here for a project" Said snowflake. Snowflake looked at melon disappointingly, But also remembered that melon is very Forgetful. "Oh" Melon said While taking a look at the theater That they were in, The theater was old, And was here before their mothers were born, But yet it looked brand new.

While snowflake and melon walked to the center of the Theater, Snowflake  Had the feeling of being cold, Her kind lived in the mountains So she wasn't too new to this, But there's also a feeling of being watched. but she shrugged off since her and melon were in a abandoned theater.

After they got to the center of the theater Snowfreak took out some scrolls Out of her bag.

"So snowflake have you heard about the legend of the Headless dragon By any chance?" Melon said to her "Legend? What do you mean by Legend of the Headless is dragon." Snowflake said looking at melon after Taking out the scrolls "Well it's not technically a legend it's more like a myth, My Grandmother actually told me this, she never knew what happened to dragon. Everybody says that there is a Headless dragon here, It's unknown what type of dragon it is though." melon said scratching her Fur, while looking around at the theater Again.

"I never believed in myths or legends but I am quite curious about this one, You mind telling me about this so called legend" Snowflake said, she never believed in legends or Myths. She always thought they're just for little  Dragonets To be amazed or scared, She always preferred history over myths and legends, Send they were actual "real" stories.

But this myth or legend. She was actually curious about this one, If there were sightings Of a so called headless dragon, Then it could be real, But she wasn't sure she wasn't gonna get her hopes up.

Melon begin to clear her throat, And then begin to Speak.

"OK then, Now let me tell you the story of the Headless dragon, Once there's a dragon named cricket clock"