𝟎𝟎|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Since the beginning of time the De Luca Mafia was notorious in Italy for being ruthless and dangerous killing anyone that got in their way and taking anything they wanted.

The De Luca Famiglia's loyalty was most important.the De Luca Famiglia dated back to when La Famiglia was only a few close men.

As time went on the De Luca family and the santoro family made a pact that they would protect each other no matter the cost because that's what family is for.

The De Luca famiglia grew more powerful and their loyalty and love grew stronger along with it.

Which meant it was only right that Dante De Luca was to make Mario Santoro the underboss.

But a tragedy Happened.Mario and his wife's Elena were Murdered leaving their principessa to be alone in the world

Or so you think Dante took her under his wing and hid her away from the world and she was raised by her grandmother.

After that day Dante swore that he would do everything in his power to make sure Elara was to never be put in harms way for she was the future.

And the protection continued after Dante's death,his  only son Vincenzo was left with the responsibility that came with being the capo of the De Luca family mafia

But Vincenzo had bigger plans for his
Mafia.As soon as He became capo he had taken La famiglia a very long way from a dark and shady business to that spanned the north and south of Italy.

What was a single star family grew to be the most  large dominating family in the world with friends family and people stretching all over the world.

Elara was sent with her grandmother to stay in America to lead a new life where her life was never to be put in danger again.even when they heard news of Dante's death they couldn't return home.

As soon as Vincenzo took charge they would never look back.As La Famiglia expanded and settled into America,Flora Eloras grandmother reunited with them and established a place in high ranks as a personal assistant for Vincenzo although Elara was not to meet him yet.

Not until she absolutely had to

She was a true beauty and princess taking the heart of everyone she met,locked away from the life of crime,killing and sin not to meet the darkness but yet it always finds a way to creep through.

This was only possible because Vincenzo wouldn't allow it.she was the principessa of De Luca mafia.she was told stories about the sinful king her grandmother would say was protecting them.the man her grandmother talked so highly of.the king of sin.

her grandmother made it seem like was everything and more so she believed very word only telling Elora now-a sixteen year old girl tales of her king she won't meet if things went right.a man she would only meet if something happened to grandma.

It was a warning only she paid attention to late and she was on his door step two years later.

But even the strongest and powerful lest people have a weakness and in this story it was  a 18 year old innocent angel with with no family of her own

A girl that will grow to love the devil

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤?

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 me anything I need to fix in a nice way

Bye bye