01|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:𝑯𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍-𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑭𝒊𝒔𝒉

Elara

I'm a very beautiful Girl I think as I look at my mirror the mirror is quickly picked up and moved out the room by the movers

I say "Hey I was using that" I look at my best friend Lavender and she shrugs and says "I can't believe your moving" .

I plop on my bed and look up at the ceiling "we are still gonna see each other besides I think I need this" .

Lavender plops down on the bed next to me and wraps her arms around my waist "please don't go best friend"

I look at her like she's crazy and let out a giggle "you are so dramatic" i throw a plush pillow at her "come on you know you like it"she smirks at me .

I start thinking about how I'm gonna miss this place and about how I will
Miss Nona I place my hand over my necklace and sigh.

Lavender hugs me me and kisses my cheek "hey you okay?"she asks.I can hear the weariness I'm her voice.

"Yes I'm okay I just miss Nona and her hugs and kisses" she looks at me with sad eyes "I'm sorry but it will get better"

"I know it will" I smile.we sit there for a few minutes until the movers are done and I get of the bed to pick up a box in the corner of the room.

"Hey El what's that?"Mateo asks coming in the room.I smile a fake smile and say"just something Nona gave me"

Mateo says "oh well alright let's go the limo is waiting out front"he wraps a arm around me and we walk out the room and house to the limo I look back one more time and wave bye to lavender.

As I get in the car she waved bye to me

I can't believe I'm leaving the only home I have know I think sadly.

...

Sitting at the far end of the limo I look at Mateo and say with a smile  "so do I get my own room" Mateo reply's "what do you really want to ask principessa"   I look down "is it going to be scary" I'm not one to be intimidated but living with the Don of a powerful mafia is scary to say the least and also because it's a new place for me but I'll manage.Mateo breaks me out of my thoughts saying " you are safe here El you don't have to be scared okay"He sits close to me and pulls me in for a tight hug reassuring me "thank you Matt" I say with a bright smile using his nickname.

Suddenly the car come to a abrupt stop I look out the window and see we are going through tall gates to a beautiful mansion.

I tap on Mateo with wide eyes and he steps out the car pulling me with him. 
"Matt it's so big" I beam with happiness I am suddenly confused when a  Starbucks drink is in my hands and I I'm  moving fast into the mansion hearing a voice behind me that is moving me into the corridor " hello ms.Santoro I am Devi the maid" I women in her mid thirty's says.she continues "I was tasked with giving you a Starbucks coffee you're favorite of course"

"Thank you devi and please call me Elara"I speak out "yes ma- I mean Elara I will take you're bags to you're room now"I nod at her and turn around to walk but  hitting a hard wall.

" You bitch" I hear a loud voice boom as I look up and see I have spilled my coffee on a tall man about 6'5.I start spewing out "I'm so sorry sir I did not mean to I will clean it up but he stops me by grabbing both sides of my face softly "Hey hey it's okay principessa it was an accident I'm sorry for startling you"

I feel safe around him when his voice softens while speaking with me.

"Still I will clean it up"he takes my hand "it's alright" he walks me into the kitchen " I'm sorry but I'm looking bc g some so by the name Vincenzo I would like to meet the name of the person who  has protected me" he looks at me with a smirk"while wiping his shirt with a clothe he had pulled out while I was speaking " you are speaking with him"my eyes go wide and I blush "oh my it is you Vincenzo"

He is as handsome and devilish as they say

𝐇𝐢 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰