04|Party time

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:Fool-Frankie Cosmos

Elara

After being told to be go to my room Devi brung me dinner in my room. i start getting ready for this party tonight starting with a shower then getting out and doing my beautiful curly hair.

After doing my hair and Makeup up i pick out an outfit that simple but cute saying to myself " this is gon eat"

Hair &Makeup

Outfit

After putting my shoes on i text the boy from earlier getting his number when he snuck into her earlier that day after the Don told her to go to her room

After putting my shoes on i text the boy from earlier getting his number when he snuck into her earlier that day after the Don told her to go to her room .

~3rd person~

she tells him she's ready to go he reply with a simple okay telling her to go out her Window over the fence she reads it.

She puts pillows under her covers making it look like a body whispering to herself playfully "that will do I guess" turning the lights out and goes out the window shutting the window but not all the way to the point where she can't get in and down the railing part then sneaks over the gate running to the boys car getting in and they drive off towards the party excited and she says "thank you for getting me out the house" too which he replies "it's no problem we are gonna have a awesome night" .

he puts his hand on your thigh.you cringe on the inside but smile sweetly at him on the outside.y'all eventually reach the party he parks close the house where the party is and you both go inside together.

Ronaldo introduces you her to his friend she says "it's so nice to meet you thanks for having this awesome party" as she  greets them while Ronaldo goes to get her a drink.he comes back handing it to her they chat for a while and then they go to dance.

After dancing,playing games, having lots of fun...and getting slightly drunk she finds Ronaldo and they say by to his friends.as they make their way to the door the Don walks in... "oh no"Elara says