11. So Jon...

'Welcome to Dragon Stone the queen knows it's a long journey and she thank you on your behalf' Messandei told Jon and his men 'if you won't mind turning over your weapons...'

'Of course' Jon said they pass them off to the Dothraki men begrudgingly they also talking boat they had rowed in on... they were now trapped.

'Please this way'

'I would like to know how the bastard became king of the north' Tyrion remarked as they walked.

'As long as you tell me how a dwarf became hand of the queen.'

''Fair warning northern men don't travel well in the south, neither do starks.'

'I'm not a stark-' the dragons flew overhead and Jon and his men fell to the ground. 'dragons.' Jon muttered.

'I'd say you get used to them but you really never do' Tyrion told him. 'Come she's waiting for you.'

'I think they are amazing.' Elle told him.

'I'm sorry I thought Daenerys was the last Targaryen.' Jon said looking Elle over again.

'That's what everyone thought.' Tyrion said as they walked and Elle chuckled, Jon looked between them.

'So Jon, you ever hear of Neverland?" Elle questioned.

"No,' Jon admitted.

"Most haven't, I didn't but it is a magical place.' By the time they reached the castle Jon was completely enthralled with Elle Targaryen. She had a smile that made him want to smile and her story of Neverland, she held his attention so much so that as the dragons flew over them again, Elle's hand wrapped around his arm he didn't even flinch.

A gust of wind from their wings caused the smell of smoke to fill Jon's nose, then he realized that it was elle that smelled of smoke, was her dragon riding? Surely not. Elle's laugh echoed and he knew this was business but she was exquisitely magical and Jon couldn't get enough of her.

++

'You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, first of her name, rightful Queen of the Andals, and the First men. Queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, protector of the realm and lady paramount of the Crownlands. The unburnt, the unbroken, the blood of old Valeria, the Kalessi of the Great Grass Sea, blood of my blood, The Princess of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen and the Bay of Dragons, breaker of chains, mother of dragons, and Liberator of Slavers bay'

'This is Jon Snow... he's king of the north' ser dovvas told them. Elle begrudgingly left Jon's side as Tyrion urged her towards Daenerys.

'Thank you for traveling so far my Lord I hope the seas were not too rough.' danny said sitting, perched on her throne.

'Jon Snow is the king in the north it's not a Lord. Your grace' Ser Davvos corrected.

'Last I checked the last king of the north supported me and my brothers claim, swearing his loyalty to house Targaryen.' Danny told them

'I wasn't there your grace' jon told her his eyes wandering to Elle, still watching him her gaze unlike daenerys, Elle's was sweet, soft. Whereas Daenerys stare was threatening.

'No of course not but still an oath is an oath' danny reminded him. 'What does perpetuity mean, Tyrion?'

'Forever' Tyrion answered.

'You can live forever, forever in Neverland.' Elle murmured.

'Forever so I assume my Lord you're here to bend the knee?'