Chapter 87

Warning: this chapter contains a lot of violence , blood, gore and mental breakdown. if you don't like these sort of content or find it uncomfortable, please stop reading immediately.

---*Third person's POV*---

     Blood trailed down into the floor as remains of what used to be a brain were splattered on the wall, Hariko's mouth was trembling as she watched the horror in front of her, eyes wide open as she couldn't believe that, Y/N, was in the fluff realm, also known as God's chambers. "That's the rule of this world dear Hariko, kill or be killed, rule or be ruled, he failed to kill me so I did him a favor" Natsumi chuckled as he walked up to Y/N whose blood was pouring down like a fountain from the bullet hole.

     Grabbing his head he moved his mouth in a way like he was talking, except that Natsumi as talking in the background "Hey my love I just found out that my virgin path is still a needed alongside our kind, so I suggest we see different people! besides I am sick and tired of people calling me a furry! so grab your shit and get out of my house!" shortly after a huge burst into laughter followed, at this point taunting his own daughter as Natsumi let go of the head to dangle for an eternity to come.

     Hariko was sobbing quietly at this point as she struggled to breath, she felt like the whole world was collapsing for her and that she has failed her most beloved person, Y/N. She also feels like she lost her promise to him, which was that whatever would happen, no matter how hard it would be, she will never separate paths from him ever again as she did all the way to the beach memory, at this point it pained her so much she chose to do that and hurt Y/N's feelings.. but what was done was beyond her powers to change that.

     Looking down at her puddles of tears she saw herself into it, her reflection, that only showed pure rage in her eyes as they were turned red, electricity sparks coming from the sides of them indicating that her energy and rage is taking over her body. In the reflection she isn't herself but the inner self, that's how she felt inside of her while on the outside all she did was to show a weak girl, griefing over someone that changed her entire life, from not only saving it but giving it hope.

     She looked at her hands which were shaking uncontrolably then back at Natsumi who was preparing himself a some wine, as well as a couple of ahem.. adult toys so he can use on Hariko, sick fucker. Her hair started to flutter into the air and not by the powerful wind that was going on outside even though the window was now broken thanks to that lamp getting dropkicked through the glass, no.. it was her energy acting up with a very much desire to put an end to Natsumi for what he has done, even though Hariko all she could do was to simply cry her energy was able to do otherwise.

     *Hey Y/N, what would you like to have for dinner? ...tacos? okay let's go shopping since we don't have the necesarry ingredients! ...What do you mean I have to hide my ears and tails? ..Okay fine..* the girl shut her eyes off as shaky cries came out of her .. *Y/N? what are you doing up so late? you have work tomorrow! ..what do you mean I am not real? what the hell did you dream of? ..Yes your workplace got burnt to the ground and luckily I came in time to save you!* "What's that Hariko? I can't hear you, cry the fuck louder!".

       Her eyes opened once again, staring at Natsumi who was doing God's work.. even though she can't tell her eyes were getting filled up with red, as her red trim in her hair set off a small pulse around it into her hair.. which the bottom of her hair turned into red that faded with the orange she had, Yamadake would be surprised and scared of what currently is happening to Hariko. Surprised because her energy body is having a somewhat mind of it's own and scared because of what Hariko would do and what would happen to her body, having so much rage is truly a remarkable trait for Hariko..

     *Okay fine I'll go to the beach too! only because I never went to it.. ..if you bring that kiss thing up again I will give you a five across the ass! ..W-What!? You'll ask for a seven even?! you PERV!* Hariko smiled a small bit as memories with Y/N from the past playing inside her head.. *Come on Y/N go to school! it's graduation day after all! ..no! no you did not failed! I believe in you Y/N! if I can so can you! come on let's go together! ..yes I am coming too so I can support you if anything happens! heh.. if people ask I am your girlfriend! ..haha look at your blushy face!*.

     *I'm am so sorry.. my sweet, goofy little Y/N.. I have failed you.. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from him.. I am terribly sorry for leaving you and crushing your hopes.. I'm sorry for being such, such a bad lover.. you deserved better..*

      "Wake the fuck up bitch! it's dinner time!" spoke a male voice as a tray with bones were tossed inside a cell, they had little to no meat on them "Enjoy it while it lasts! we'll be back in the morning where this storm won't be a pain in the ass no more" footsteps are heard walking away as the inmate slowly peeked from the darkness.. revealing the same blonde everyone likes and thankfully ain't a driver, Begato. Unlike Y/N she was locked up in the prison instead of being tortured to death because a while ago he beat up Hariko's father.. but she was sexually abused however.

      Whenever a guard snaps he would often come to Begato for some fun, Begato isn't completely broken but is close to snapping any moment, she just cannot endure any of this no more. Looking at the bones she growled a little bit under her breath as she pushed the tray away from her vision, wishing to impale the fucker's eyes with these bones. "Why am I put upon this.. what have I done wrong..? I just wanted a happy life.." not only she had to see her brother die upon her eyes but now she's starting to have thoughts about joining him rather soon.