Chapter 16

*Your POV*

     Due to some loud noises I couldn't really sleep, since Hariko is sleeping peacefully I just have to wait for her to wake up "At least you got some sleep.." it was around 7:30 AM and I was amazed by how many people are awake at this hour, at least 80% of the people in this hotel are awake and ready to relax "As always.. there's nothing good on TV, how the hell people can watch it.. just pointless drama and.. weird stuff" oh and speaking of weird stuff.. before I went to sleep I swear to God I've heard some weird noises, I pretty much know what were this noises.. I think "How much do I have to wait for you to wake up?" I sigh and look and look at her sleeping figure, definitely not gonna wake up any time soon.

     As I was watching an show about survival and clearly learning about how stupid people can be, Hariko approaches me and she was pretty close to my neck "..Why.." her breaths kinda tickles my neck but not enough to make me burst out laughing, she moves closer to my chest and eventually rest her head on it "Hariko.. I thought you said you don't want to sleep close.." I wrap my arm around her and smile a bit "I'm not complaining though.." her tail was wiggling a bit and I can't tell if she's awake or not.. or just happy "Why are you so warm Y/N.." "Why are you resting on my chest?" she remains silent and I chuckle "Come on, you've got enough rest time to wake up" I shake her softly and she sits up groaning "You're comfy you know that? and stop shaking me" "Tell me something I don't know" she rolls her eyes and pinches my cheek.

     "So what are we gonna do today Y/N?" "Swim.. more swim.. and drown each other"  "Sounds like fun" she stands up and grabbed a couple of clothes "Can we first stop and have breakfast? I'm hungry.." "No, we're going to get B/F/N and Joseph and then we'll see" "Alright.. I may end up eating you~" "My gender's male Hariko, not female" she gives me an confused look and I gulp "Don't worry.. I'm in my world right now" "You sure have weird moments Y/N" she heads in the bathroom and I sigh in relief "Not gonna stop with these kind of jokes am I.." I was already changed in some fresh clothes so I didn't had to get out from this comfy bed.

     With a sigh I stand up and reach for my pocket "How about I ruin someone's sleep? that would be fun" I call B/F/N and I think I'm gonna regret it but I don't care, I just want to have some fun "Morning Y/N, what's up?" "Nothing much, Hariko just woke up.. are you guys coming to have some breakfast?"  "Sorry guys.. but we can't come today, Joseph's sick and I need to look after him" how the hell did he got sick? "Well, okay then.. call if you guys need anything" I hang up and noticed Hariko staring at me "Maybe you heard it, maybe not but the love birds aren't coming" I put my phone back into my pocket and Hariko sigh "Come on little fox~ I know you like being all alone by ourselves~" "Don't get your hopes too high" I wrap my arm around her and head out.

          *Time skip*

     Don't know how much time has passed but right now were were walking on the beach and the water wasn't really freezing, by now we have ate breakfast and holy God the hotel has almost everything you could want, after our delicious breakfast we head back to our room and got changed into our beach clothes and not gonna lie.. Hariko does look stunning in her swimsuit "Do you go to the gym Y/N?" "Uh.. no? why?" I mean, I'm not in the worst shape but not good either "Do.. do I really have to say it? I mean look at these muscles on you, not to mention the abs you got there.." uh.. do I really have muscles? I haven't been to the gym like crazy.. oh well, at least I'm winning Hariko's heart.

     By now we were kinda far for someone to notice her fox features and freak out so now we can finally swim and relax "Alright.. take off the backpack and hat and head straight into the water" "Jokes aside Y/N.. I'm actually scared of water.." "That's not gonna stop me you know?" I lift her up bridal style and she squirms to escape my grip "Hariko.. you're a fox, not a cat! foxes are not afraid of water like cats" "Come on Y/N! I'm gonna be mad at you if you do this!" I slowly step into the water and Hariko's ears went down, that proves she's actually scared to death "Listen Hariko, nothing's bad gonna happen while I'm here alright? if you lied about that you know to swim don't worry, I will teach ya" the moment her body touched the water the moment she had an unpleasant look on her face "I don't think the water is too deep in here so.. here we go" I release her into the water and luckily the water wasn't deep enough for her.

     "Y-Y/N.. you sure nothing's gonna go wrong..?" "Trust me Hariko, you're in safe hands" she proceeds to swim and she actually managed to do that, there's no chance she's gonna drown "You really are kind huh? I was just faking the fear~ but I'm glad I can count on you in situations like this Y/N~" she leans closer to me and wraps her arms around my neck "Let's see how tough you are" she suddenly wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me with her under the water, that literally took me off guard and I panicked a little, I escape her grip and got my head out of the water "What's the matter Y/N? got scared?~" "You asked for it" I lift her up bridal style and she looks at me quite playful, I throw her quite far from me into the water and I bet that scared the soul of her.

          *Time skip*

     "I swear Y/N.. never gonna swim with you again, you almost drowned me a couple of times!" "Well.. I would've missed you if I did, and I clearly made sure that you're not gonna drown" by now we were sitting on the sand with our feet buried in the warm sand, I think this really made Hariko very happy "Are we gonna go for a swim later?" "You bet, after all I want to mess with you some more" she rests her head on my shoulder and giggles "We'll see about that Y/N" I can say that she grew more attached to me than she used to be, my phone buzzed and it totally ruined to moment "Who'scalling?" "B/F/N.." I answer the phone and got up, I grab Hariko's hand and pulled her up "What's up B/F/N? does Joseph dies and needs medicine?" "Y/N.. this is real stuff going on! come to our room now!" "Is it an emergency? we're kinda relaxing here" "Y/N! there's literally 2 people looking for someone! or should I say.. there's some parents looking for their child!" why do we have to be a part of that..? "Alright.. we're coming" I hang up and sigh "Well Hariko, seems like we have to be detectives"

          *To be continued*