Dating....that sounds weird

"What's wrong?" Jack asked

"Your girlfriend and her friends decided to do a little pay back for what happened last year" Ace explained

"Oh can't you forget about it" I said.

"Forget about it?, you ruined my hair" Ace said.

" Do you think paint washes away from white easily " Ethan chimed in "I wasn't even here last year,why was I involved?"

"Because once a soccer team member always a soccer team member" I said

"You did this Sylvia?" Jack asked

"We really need to get out of here" Lily said

"Whose gonna take care of all this paint?" Tim grumbled

"Just take a shower,what?, you want me to take a shower for you?" Lily asked

"Maybe" he smirked

Ace glared at him"go take a shower!!" He ordered and Tim obeyed mumbling as he walked past.

"Look,it's almost the time for history, can't we just let by gone be by gone" immediately I said that a group of boys rushed into the locker room with paint all over their body.

"The girls have gone crazy" one said and when he saw me he stopped. "Is this another trap?!" He shrikes

"Okay,let's just call it a fair treatment then,since you did yours last year and we did ours this year" lily said and Ace raised his brow.

"God you're so cute" she mumbled but everyone heard and she covered her mouth.

"Who me?" Leo asks from behind and I rolled my eyes.

"We'll let you go,if you call off the operation" Jack said

"Well I have to go and call off the operation" I said

"Fine I'll come with you"

"Like that?" I said looking down at him and he smirked.

"Why not?"

"That's cute Jack but please be more sensible at times"

*****

Jack hid behind me as he cautiously watched the girls holding the paint in front of him while Ace held Lily beside him.

"Just tell them to stop and this will end well" he whispered in my hear.

"OK girls we've practiced this already" I said and nodded slightly, the girls understood me and threw the paint on both me ,Jack, Lily and Ace.

Then all of a sudden some boys including Leo appeared and poured paint on the girls who poured paint on us, Tina and Gia appeared and poured paint on them then another boy came and poured paint on them,all in all it was a catastrophe, everyone started giggling and throwing paint on themselves even though we were missing a class I was having fun.

"So this was your master piece" Jack said looking at the mess we created and laughed.

"You're quite an artist Sylvia" he said again and hugged me, letting paint stain my clothes more.

"You retard get away from me" I said jokingly as I struggled with him.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" We heard a loud shriek and looked at the direction it came from.

"Shit" Jack said and let go of me as we all stared frighten by the principal.

"I WANT AN ANSWER" She shouted directing her question to both me and Jack since yeah we both are the top students of Maxwell high.