mommy's home..

Still unable to get up until mom came in the room gasping at the sight of me.
"OMG KAYDA WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU" she said crying.
Still unable to reply, I just layed there crying. But eventually I think mom found out who did it.
"Baby girl did Danny do this to you? You can tell me anything... did he?
I nodded my head. And with that mom left out the room.
Everything happened so fast,
BOOM !!!
BOOM!!!
BOOM!!!
Then next thing I know, there's a dead body leaving my house, my mom is being cuffed, and I'm being admitted to the hospital.
Through all this I can't believe my mom killed her Lover. My Rapist. Her Baby's Father.
After getting admitted to the hospital they checked me and got proof that I was raped and cleaned my cuts and bruises.
About three weeks later the judge decided that I could live on my own and support my self with one condition. I had to raise my little brother as mine as long as my mother was in prison.
As much as it hurt me to here them say my mom is in prison for murder I had to step up and be the mature one. So I'm gonna take care of the baby.

2 months later.....
"Yeoo Kayda someone on the phone from the hospital. " My bestfriend Layla yelled.
You see I'm living with La-la and her mom until we can both find a crib of our own. We decided to be roommates.
"Hello...
This is her. Who is this?....
She is? OMG...
Yes mama I'm in my way. Thank you. "
I was so excited my mom just gave birth to the baby 3 days ago and I get to bring it home to day.
" Lay come with me I gotta go get the baby and sign some stuff hun." Then we got in her moms car and left.
When we arrived at the hospital I ran to my mother's room.
"Hey baby girl you ready to take care of your brother? " she asked me
I nodded as I hugged her and told her how much I missed her. A couple hours later they made me sign the birth certificate as the legal guardian. I got to name the baby as well. His name was Kaden Jamari . As you can see I didn't give him a last name because I don't have a last name either. Can't wait to see what life has before us.