Truth Be Told

"Well 2 years ago I umm.. Ha excuse me. Two years ago while my mother was pregnant with Kaden I was getting abused by his father. My mom would work long hours and she never knew. One night she did a double and his dad made me clean up all his mess. In the mix of me cleaning he grabbed me by my hair and began to grope on me as I pleaded him to stop. He hit me and told me to wait for 'daddy' in my room. Not long after he came in there and began to rip... I'm sorry. He raped me. Yeah. And my mom came home to find me bleeding half to death. She went and got her gun and 'killed' him. Haha. She went to jail. But now I find out..." I started to cry. I could no longer turn my tears into laughs.
I could no longer hold it. I've kept this locked up for 2 years. And although I just met Chris, i feel like I've known him for all of my life.

"Ayy ayy ma ain't no need to shed a tear no mo. Im hear plus the Niqqa dead now." So he thought. I contemplated on whether or not I should tell him how Danny isn't dead and how he's been contacting me.

"Well um... That's the crazy part. I just found out he isn't dead. He said he got help and he wants to see Kaden."

He just stared at me.

"No. I know we just hit it off , but you can't let your rapist come back into ya life like that. Ya 18 and a striper because of him. Ya taking care of his kid and going ta school because of him. Ya can't share that perfect moment with a special someone because of him. Now what if he comes back and does even more damage. I ont wanna see that ma. In fact I ont wanna see ya in the joint no more." As much as I wanted to protest against what he said, he was 100% right.

"I can keep man man away but I can't quit my job. I need the money."

"Look Kay we friends now. You ont need the pole for support. You got me. I'll give ya time ta think but look ma. You too pretty you can sing ya ass off and can dance ya ass off. Ya talented. To talented for the pole. You my best friend I ont wanna see you downgrading ya self no mo. I got crazy feelings for ya and them feelings ain't come from me watching ya body sway to the beat of my song that night. I got to know you. Your too smart. And little man is one of the smartest babies I know. He 2 and talks better then me."

After having that chat with Chris we got hungry so I went to Chris kitchen to whip up a nice meal. I opened the refrigerator and it wasn't shit in there.

"My Niqqa what the fuck son, you don't eat or something. Boooy you dead ass poor." I laughed odee loud.

"Man shut up. I don't cook, I order take out. I dont like having maids like that to cook for me and I'm too lazy to cook."

"Hahaha Niqqa give me ya car keys I'm going food shopping while you watch the kids." I laughed taking the keys.

"Oh wait how much money would you need ma." He said trying to hand me a wad of cash. I just looked at it laughed and walked out.

*********AT THE STORE********

I ended up getting two carts full of food and drinks. Both healthy and unhealthy for Chris ass. Nhaa let me stop he lost all that wait he gained since he was released from jail.
While I was standing in line I backed up some and accidentally bumped into someone. I turned around to be face to face with him.

An: Mmm I wonder who it is.

Comment vote follow