Things happen

"I love you." She said then she kissed me. I love you too I said and kissed back. I grabbed her by her legs and pushe her up on the bed. She tugged at my pants till they were off. I started attacking her neck with kisses leaving marks. She took my shirt off biting gently on my ear. She then used her feet to slide my boxers down.

"Are you sure?" I asked for clarification.
She nodded and kissed me again.
I kissed her down to her her belly ring making her squirm around. I pushed open her legs only to see she was soaking wet. I giggled and whispered in her ear...

"Mmm.. Your so wet for daddy."

She started to shake and bit my lip.

"Stop teasing me babe. Just do it already." She moaned

I bent down and I roughly began to eat her out. After she reached her climax. I slid on a condom and entered her. She winced at first because she hasn't had sex since she got raped about 2 or 3 years ago. But she got adjusted to my size.

"C-c-Chris I'm gonna c-cum baby."
I stopped and flipped her over. I enter in from the back and she arched her back and screamed.
I pulled on her hear and we came together.

I lifted her up and took her to the shower. I pushed her up against the wall entering her again. She reversed our positions and rode me while I stood up holding her

"Mmm... Baby girl I'm gonna cum." I said shaking. She jumped down and held her weight on her hands going upside down and throwing her shit back. The things a stripper could do. We both finally reached our climax and came together. She took the condom off and threw it in the trash grabbed the soap and washed our bodies.

I'm officially In love with a stripper I thought and giggled. She turned around and smiled.

"In love with a stripper huh?" She asked as if she could read my mind.
"Well I'm in love with a singer." She winked. I grabbed the towels and we exited the shower. We got in bed avoiding any clothes and we went to sleep.

*********Next Morning**********

Kayda's POV

I woke up soar the next morning. I turned over and looked at Chris. Confusion slightly crossed my mind until some scenes from last night replayed in my head. I smiled and blushed. Chris woke up and just starred at me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning beautiful." He said causing me to blush.

"Morning boo." I said. We got up went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth. I went down stairs and showered while he showered in his bathroom. Today is my graduation so I gotta get prettyfied. My outfit consisted of: a white and turquoise dress that stopped mid-thigh with a brown belt around the waist; white and brown wedges; a turquoise necklace and turquoise ear rings; I straitened my blue hair that I died yesterday. And put my cap and gown on.

An: that's really me on graduation.

Chris had on: a white dress shirt with a black bow tie; black slacks ; and white red bottoms.

We drove to Chris's mom house and got Kayden dressed there. He had on: a white dress shirt like Chris, a red bow tie, cargos, and black red bottoms.

We drove to my school and I left Chris to get into my place I looked into the crowed and saw my dad, Domo, Tyler, Lyric, some girl that was dressed like I dress and some short brown skin lady. Somehow Chris saw my eyes and saw them. He and Kaden walked over to them and introduced themselves. The ceremony then begun a few minutes later.

Jacob Kaths

Marcus Killowway

Kayda Mari

Everyone jumped up and screamed for me. Throwing flowers. We turned our tassels and and cheered. After I took Pictures with gang I made my way over to my "Family" .

"Congrats sis." Domo said hugging me.

"Congrats babe." Chris said hugging me and kissing my lips.

"Conrates mama." Kayden said while I was hugging him. My dad and his family gave some weird stares. So i introduced Kk to everyone...

An: to be continued....