100 years since the Revolution

'Today Marks the Day all workers will live not in Fear but In Hope, I stand here with Lenin and the Bolsheviks To Give your destiny into your own hands, No More despots, No more.''-Vasily, 1917

Russian Union, Moscow, November 7th 1639

Today was a very special day for the Now 147 million people of the Russian Union, 100 years have passed since Lenin Seized Power  in Russia and laid the Foundations of Vasily and Workers power. Today was the Grandest of all the Parades, in the 1970's until 2007 It was seen as a secondary parade compared to Victory day. Now it was just as important. 

General Secretary Razin looked from Above the Lenin Mausoleum on the Red Wall, It was where he would address the 10 000 Russian Soldiers, All were dressed in 10 Different Uniforms, one for each decade. They had 100 Tanks, 10 From each decade. They were all looking at him with Pride in their eyes and Hope for the future in Their Hearts. Zhukov was on a White horse, descendant of the very same Horse of the Marshal's horse.

As he Tapped the Mic, He also noticed many delegates from Socterm in the crowd of 500 000 as well, they were Citizens from Across the Russian Union. As he pinched his Nose, He Began his Speech

''COMRADES, men of the Red Army and Red Navy, commanders and political instructors, working men and working women, farmers-men and women, workers in the intellectual professions, brothers and sisters in our Allies and our valiant men and women who are still under the Chains of the masters!

On behalf of the Russian Government I am greeting you and congratulating you on the 100th anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution.

This is a Historic Event that has transformed the History of the World, In 100 Years Russia has seen major Events in these times, In this 100th Anniversary, Each Decade shall be handed down in Detail.

Let us begin as it is right with The first decade, The first 10 years of the October revolution and the events that has transpired in those times, Civil war that destroyed Our Lands, Famines that killed millions, And Near State Collapse is the tip of these events, It would at the naked eye, that Communism was doom to fail from the very first year, however, The beating drum of Courage and Hope burned in us at the time, And what happen? We achieve the world's first Socialist state. In 1924 Comrade Lenin Died and that Brute Stalin Seized our Nation and began his cruel rule, But fear not for Vasily was there and his Firm Stance against Stalin saved us from a cruel fate.

The years of 1927 to 1937 were bleak, We began to built Heavy Industrialization and A Harsh Focus on a Factory based economy, Purges and More famines Killed millions by Stalin's orders, The Rise of Fascism and Hitlerism and The World gearing for War of Hate, It would be Correct to assume that The World had not learn its lesson from the First World War, Yet again Men often repeat the mistakes of the Past, The Young Soviet Union, Without Much Weapons that could prove itself in real combat and without much allies.One Would Assume the USSR Was doom for death, But History says that Russians are Tough and hard to kill in Times of Great Crisis.'' 

As he Paused to drink some water, Snow began to fall, the weather said 20cm today, The Snow painted a Nice Photo of 1941 long ago, It was also Minus 21 Celsius, making it very cold

''1937 to 1947 Paved our Very History and Future. After the Germans seized More Land, With Comrades in Austria and Bohemia being subjected to Oppression, The Nazis Charmed us with a empty Promise, They said, on Paper and in Person that the USSR and Germany should be allies, a Non-Aggression Pact was the Nazis Asked of Us, Would we have refused such an offer? Not a single peace loving state would refuse such an offer despite the Wolves that presented it to us.

But Peace did not Last, In 1941 Hitler invaded us with the Horrors of Nazism in full display, He wanted to Exterminate every one of us, We knew it, The whole USSR Knew a Fight to the death had begun, Normally a State leader would boast about a Great War ending in Victory, But all of us know the Failures of the Red Army During the Early Stages, Was Kiev not a prime example of us facing the most organized and powerful military in the world and coming up short? Alone we faced the Fascist invaders, Alone we Marched In Berlin, In 4 Years we faced the combined might of Europe under Nazi rule, we lost our most important regions in the first months of the Great Patriotic war, When the Nazis Touched Moscow, The embers of Resistance surged forth and Gave us the Savagery we needed to win the War, 20 million Paid the Price for Freedom, More than Any Nation in WW2, We all Take great Pride in Our Victory of which none expected the USSR to survive or prevail.