The confession

El awoke first, blinking the wearyness out of her eyes. It took her a minute to remember and process everything that happened, but when she remembered she immediately looked down to see she was still in Max's arms. She really wanted to get up and eat, but she also didn't want to move. So, she just layed there. Closing her eyes, cherishing the moment.

Apparently she fell alseep again, because when she opened her eyes Max was gone. She felt worry for a moment, practically sitting up straight faster than light. However all her worriness was eased when Max walked back in the door.

"Hey El!" The ginger girl beamed. She was holding something in her hands, a tray with an egg sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk on it.

"I made you breakfast!" Max smiled as she walked over, careful not to spill anything.

"Wow, thank you!" El smiled back at her, feeling absolutely nothing other than happiness.

As Max got to the bed, she slowly sat down while placing the tray in El's hands.

"Did you eat yet?" El asked her.

"Yeah, I already ate don't worry about me." Max replied

"Okay." El replied to her, taking bites of the egg and cheese sandwich.

El finished her delicous sandwich then looked at Max, who was just gazing at her with nothing but admiration in her eyes.

El smiled as she stared at Max back, she slowly placed the tray on her nightstand then shifted over to Max. The two girls exchanged eye contact for a breif moment, before El leaned in and kissed the beautiful ginger haired girl. As she pulled away, they placed their foreheads together as El spoke.

"I am so glad you're my girlfriend."

Max and El have been spending the past days together, switching houses to stay the night in. Many people have started getting suspicious of why out of the blue they had started spending every day together. However, nobody really suspected they were dating. Well that is, except Will, who knew. Today, the whole party had planned to get together and spend the day at the starcourt mall, to celebrate it getting re-built and re-opened.

Max and El rode a bike together to the mall, upon getting there they spotted the whole party, conversing beside the doors. Max parked her bike next to a pole, and the two walked over to the party hand-in-hand. However when Dustin looked over and waved, Max tore her hand from El's. El looked over to her with a confused and hurt expression, but she shook it off and walked over to them.

"Hey!" Dustin greeted them along with the others.

"Hi!" El greeted them. Max smiled.

"You guys were so late!" Mike said, acting annoyed. He had a slight smile on his face though, just happy they were there.

"Well, we're here now aren't we? So let's go before we really are late." Max scoffed, also grinning.

The group of 6 walked into the mall.

"Can we go to scoops ahoy first?" Will asked.

"How about that one chinese resturant?" Lucas prodded.

"Ehhh..."

The group decided on sitting and talking on a table at the foodcourt for a while before walking around.

As they all were sat at the table and talking, El reached to grab Max's hand. Max looked down to the floor in guilt as she pulled away. El pulled her hand away as well, looking away trying to hide the intense dissapointment and sadness all over her face.

"I'm.. I'm going to go to the bathroom." El stood up and walked off.

Max watched longingly as she walked away. She wanted to be able to hold her hand she really did, but she couldn't it was too hard. It could be dangerous. Will noticed the mood of the situation and got up.