Im not your dad

It's been about two months since Smg3 failed to destroy smg4 and the others in the Youtube Arc. Now, the leader of the youtube graveyard, he's about to come across a destiny he never had and never will ask for.

----------

Smg4 and the rest of the crew had stumbled across a new villain that was stealing anything time related to power his time powers. Smg4 didn't even know that this guy wanted to take over time itself, he just wanted to undo this mess because without them devices won't work which means he can't post his videos. Imagine his shock to find out he stumbled upon another, yes ANOTHER, world domination plot. Cant the guy go one year without some villain running his day?

Unfortunately, Time Thief was not going to let them get in his way so easily.

"Look, I don't know what evil plan you have cooked up, but we will not let you mess with time and space and all!" Smg4 proclaimed as his friends nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we don't need another world dictator wannabe," Meggie yelled.

"And how exactly do you plan to defeat me when you're too busy trying to save one of your own?" Time Thief chuckled.

"Huh? what are you-" Smg4 asked before a bright light flashed and Smg4 disappeared.

"Good luck finding your little friend. I think he might be finding himself in big trouble." Time Thief laughed before teleporting somewhere else. (another base I guess)

"SMG4!" the others yelled as they realized he was gone. 

Meggie frowned before saying "We got to find him. There's no telling what kind of danger that villain put him in!"

"But where could he be? We have no idea where he was sent." Boopkins replied.

---------- Meanwhile in the Internet graveyard ----------

Smg3 was strolling through the internet graveyard, thinking up new ideas to post to his channel of dead memes for the dead memes to watch. It was nice to be noticed and acknowledged for once. Even if it was just dead memes that loved him. For once he had something that was purely his. And there was no chance that Smg4 would mess it up as he did with the production studio. After all, the Smg4 crew hasn't come looking for him here yet. They probably thought he was dead or something. Smg3 frowned as he saw something that probably didn't belong in his realm. And what was that you ask? Well, it seems to be a crying child. Yep. Definitely not something that belongs here, unless there was a meme about a crying child but Smg3 doubted that.

As he slowly got closer, however, he started to feel something akin to dread in the pit of his stomach. The child was practically swimming in an oversized blue shirt that reached his knees and his head was almost swallowed by a hat twice the size of his head. A very familiar hat with the number 4 on it. And of course, to top it all,  a pair of white overalls were on the ground near the child. Smg3 could only stare in disbelief at the child in front of him. There was no doubt about it. This was his archnemesis in front of him. Somehow, in some way, his rival was turned into a helpless and defenseless child that could easily be overpowered and defeated one and for all. Yet... he was such a cutie pie. How the heck can a child be so adorable?!?!? what the heck? This is supposed to be his most hated rival. He shouldn't be feeling parental instincts towards him! Although this also brought more concerns up. If Smg4 was here as a child then who was making the living memes famous? If he didn't fix Smg4, memes could become corrupted. The mem life cycle could be in danger. He had no choice. He had to take care of his enemy. At least until he could fix this problem. Smg3 reluctantly moved a bit closer to the child so he was standing right next to him.

 The child stopped crying when he noticed Smg3 stop in front of him and his eyes lit up as he said one word that nearly gave Smg3 a heart attack. "Dada!"