DAYS 5 -8: Misunderstandings And Evil Toddlers

Thats right, 4 days in this chapter. Buckle up because my little bro came up with a lot of ideas that are in this and its gonna be crazy. I swear he just chose violence when he wrote ideas down. I got enough for like 5 days of content in the chapters. I think he wanted 4 to be chaotic and pull off some home alone stuff. Like he suggested "4 clogs the toilet with grenades". Like, what? XD (Im so sorry it took about a year to update. I just got the inspiration to write in this book again)

-----------Day 5-----------

Its early in the morning in the Internet Graveyard and our young smg4 is already awake. His newest addition to his memories has him wanting to wake up his dad to figure them out. He was confused about his dreams and wondered why his adult self has such weird friends. Like this Bob character. What was that guy's deal? A lot of the things he said were on the "no saying list" dad made. And a few of his memories painted the guy in a rather bad light. Did adult him have bad judgement in making friends? (Nah, kid. Adult you is just not as judgemental of adults and their mistakes XD)

Another thing... He vaguely remembers someone named Meggy losing their friend..? Yeah friend, from this guy and this war on anime. Like, a war on anime? Was this even memories or just weird dreams he had. Well, better go ask dad to figure it out because otherwise he will never know.

First things first, Smg4 decided he would use his new found knowledge of rizz (memories of Bob talking about how to get ladies) to help his dad get a girlfriend. Smg4 didnt know if Bob's advice would work. He also remembered Bob being a jerk and rapping a lot... But he wanted a mom so he was going to try his best to get one.

Maybe he could make spaghetti to help the future date work out. That Mario guy seemed to like it a lot in his dreams, so maybe his potential future mom would as well.

Thus, a sleepy Smg3 wakes up smelling smoke coming from the kitchen. Smg3 gets up and runs to the kitchen to find it engulfed in flames with Smg4 in the center of it holding tomatoes and spaghetti noodles.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" Smg3 screeched.

"I just wanted to make spaghetti like that Mario guy in my dreams eats a lot." Smg4 pouted. "Hey Dad... what exactly happened with Bob's rapping career and the Anime War? I got some of my memories back and they seem scary."

Smg3 put the fire out and sweatdropped. 'There's no way I'm telling him all those details. It would traumatize his child-like mind.'

"Well? I know it might be bad, but I want to know more about my friends..." Smg4 frowned.

"Yeah, how about no. That is not an appropriate subject for a child. Its too dark for you anyway." Smg3 retorted.

"Awww." Smg4 whined.

"Dont you awww, me" Smg3 huffed as he got out frozen toster waffles. " Can you grab the whip cream, Brat?"

Smg4 smiled mischievously as he got out the whip cream. Earlier, before he started cooking Spaghetti, he had swapped out the whip cream with shaving cream. Dont ask how, he used plot convenience powers. He absolutely loved the lessons his dad taught him yesterday and wanted to prove that he can be 'evil' just like his dad. (Oh dear... poor Smg3 XD)

Smg3 got a cup of coffee while waited for the waffles to finish toasting. He than added the whip cream to his waffles. "Do you want any?"

"No thank you." Smg4 smiled innocently.

Smg3 sat down with his food and shrugged. "Okay, suit yourself." He than took a bite only to spit it back out. "THIS ISNT WHIP CREAM?!"

Smg4 giggled as Smg3 kept gagging.