Antariksh

Standing at the top of Eiffel Tower Shehnaaz opened her arms to feel the air. Sidharth engulfed her from behind , keeping his head on her shoulder both were viewing the stunning sunset.

Sidharth was now handling Europe account and Paris being the head quarter he was transferred to the city 6 months back. Shehnaaz was in love with Paris. The romantic cruise rides in Sienne river, breathtaking sunsets from top of the Eiffel Tower , melting macaroons she was not getting enough of it.

The insecurities of detachment, falling out of love, not caring enough were all gone. They needed some exclusive time for each other. Paris provided thé much needed moments filled with love, laugh and intimacy.

Sometimes Shehnaaz wondered what would had happened if she did not met with accident. Would she had been with Shlok now or continued with the same agony life until réalisation had stuck Sidharth. On other hand Sidharth was sure accident or no accident he would had not let go Shehnaaz at any cost.

After returning to office after one and half months of rest Shehnaaz found someone else sitting at Shlok's desk. He was their new manager. Shlok had taken transfer to his home town Pune citing personal issues. They never contacted each other.

Next day they went to Disney Land. Amusement Park was her weakness and land of fantasy and story made her crazy. Sidharth couldn't get enough of cute Shehnaaz the whole day.

In the evening Shehnaaz was getting ready.. She wore a satin flowing strapless yellow evening gown, red lipstick and red stiletto. She was combing her straight hair when two manly palms cover her doe eyes. Sidharth whispered, "close your eyes wifey". She could feel something being tied  to her neck. She opened her eyes to find an elegant diamond necklace adorning her neck.

Happy Birthday dear.. Sidharth kissed her nape and they shared a passionate kiss ruing her makeup. She had to redo all without complains.

They had dinner reservation at "Le Jules Verne" a fine dining hotel at top of the Eiffel Tower, her favorite place. After a scrumptious meal Sidharth excused himself to use the washroom.
Shehnaaz was casually strolling around when her eyes saw a book store. Being a Bibliophile she went inside it to find a corner of Indian authors. She was going through the aisle when one book caught her attention.

"In your world after I die".. Shlok

Shehnaaz gasped turned back immediately and started running frantically searching for Sidharth. She bumped against a strong arms and seeing Sidharth she hugged him tightly. 

"What happened baby, are you ok?"

Sidharth take me back to our home, I want to be with you always and forever.. Please

I love you Sidharth
I love you too Shehnaaz

They left with intertwined hands and love forever for each other. Nothing can come in between SidNaaz they just knew it.

The End......