part 3

Wow over 200 views thank you sm guys!!

finney pov
"we are here!" robin said with a little laugh. "oh." i said walking to his front door.

robin opened the door and i walked in.

we went in his room. i loved his room. it smells exactly like him. we sat on the floor and studied, joked and laughed.

i love hanging out with robin. he was so funny. i felt like i could be myself around him.

after a while of studying it got really late.

i look at the time. robin its 7pm! "so?" he questions and looks at me. "so i have to go home!" i say and start to get my stuff. "oh okay." he frowns

i dont think my dad is going to be home tonight "can you sleepover?" i ask "sure!" he smiles and gets up helping me get my stuff.

once we were done getting my stuff ready he said he wanted to change into more comfortable clothes. so i left the room and waited in the living room.

a few seconds later he came out of his room and went to the living room.

"okay lets go." he says and walked to the door opening it for me.

i walked over to the door and walked outside robin did the same.

we walked to my house it was still light outside so i wasn't scared plus robin was here!

once we made it to my house i saw there was no car, yes!

we got inside took our shoes off then went to the living room and sat down.

"do you want to watch texas chainsaw massacre?" i ask robin. he has a confused look on his face "arent you not aloud to watch rated r movies?" i go over to the tv "my dads not here." i play the movie grabbing a blanket for robin quickly. sadly there wasn't another one for me.

the movie was super scary. i really need a blanket before something eats me. i hold my legs "fin come here." robin says i go up to him. he wraps his arms around me and holds me. my heart was skipping beats. i cant tell i it was being robin is holding me or if it's because im so scared. maybe both.

most of the movie i had my face hidden in robin shirt since it was a tiny blanket i had to stay close to him. after the movie i heard a car pull up.

i got up quickly turned off the movie and grabbed the blanket "whats wrong?" all i could say was "go upstairs." he ran upstairs and so did i. we went in my room and a few seconds later we hear the door open. "looks like my dads home." robin looks confused.

"sorry." i say and look at my feet. i hear a belt hit something downstairs and i hear somebody scream. gwen screamed.

i run downstairs. i didnt notice robin following me. i see gwen getting beat and my dad yelling at her. "DAD STOP!" i yell. he looks up at me "HEY STAY OUT OF THIS." all i can do is just sit there and watch. my father goes to hit gwen again but robin grabs his arm.

"hit her again and im calling cps." i just stand there in shock. i take gwens hand and start to run out of the house with her quickly grabbing her favorite barbie before we left the house. its dark outside but i dont care.

i give her the barbie "want to go to the store we can get whatever you want!" i say trying to cheer her up. "sure.." she says in a sad voice. i hug her then we walk to the store. she gets a snowcone and i pay for it we then sit down and she eats it.

"thank you finney!" she says and smiles at me "of course." i smile back at her.

robins pov
after finney took gwen out of here they're dad tried to hit me but i backed up. i smacked him. he then noticed im stronger then him. so he got in his car and left. i went to the living room and sat down.

finneys pov
"look its dads car!" she said and pointed. shit is robin okay! "gwen can we go home now??" i asked in a panicked voice. "sure." she says we get up and go home.

once we make it there i see robin sitting in the living room. i walk with gwen to her bedroom.

i tuck her in and kiss her forehead. "goodnight gwen!" i smile "goodnight finney!" she says. i turn off her light and shut her door. i go into the living room where robin is.

"are you okay?" i say to him and he looks at me. "yeah i am. hows gwen?" he asked. i start to cry so i turn the other way.

"fin?" he gets up and stands next to me "what's wrong?" he says worried. i start to sob not being able to fight it. he rubs my back.

"i-im sorry i just miss my mom.."i say sad "oh fin.." he looks sorry. "before she died everything used to be better.. i want her back!" i break down in tears.

"why did she have to take her life and leave us with this one! gwen doesn't deserve this! she deserves the world. why did she just leave us like that. it's like she didnt even care!" i get mad.

"finney.." robin says. i can tell he doesn't know what to else to say.

"its not fair!!!!" robin hugs me. i hug and back and repeat "its not fair!!!" i say again "its not fair!!" and again "its not fair!" and again "its not fair" and again "its not fair." and again "its not fair.." im now sad again. i fall into robins arms fully and he slowly sits down with me on the floor. i cry into his shoulder until i fall asleep.

robins pov
i feel terrible for finney and his sister. i pick up finney and walk to his room. i lay him down on his bed then lay with him. he grabs onto me and i fall asleep.

hi!!! i hope you liked this part! its very sad! :( im sorry if you dont like it! if you guys have any suggestions please tell me them!! btw sorry if there are any spelling mistakes its 3 in the morning im tired. okay bye for now!!