part 6

robins pov

the phone rings finneys looks up scared i look up.

he looks at me. i look at him tell him he should get it.

he gets up and walks to the phone grabbing it once hes there. he puts it up to his ear.

"hello..?" he ask i keep digging.

finneys pov

i ask hello confused cus the wire is cut. so how is it ringing right now..

"finney." i drop the phone getting scared robin looks up at me.

"its okay finney he helped me." robin says.

i look at him then slowly back at the phone picking it back up and putting it up to my ear.

"me and my boyfriend got kidnapped too." wait i recognize thst voice.

"bruce?" i ask "huh? oh my name im not sure probably." bruce says.

"wait what?" im confused. "its the first thing you lose." he sighs. i know what he means but i just want to make sure "first thing you lose when.."(f)

"you know when."(b)

"wait your boyfriend?" i ask remembering what he said.

"yeah vance." i look down and smile. "i always knew it. is he with you?" i say "yeah.." he sounds disappointed. i feel so bad.

but wait. if they died. then- "vance said for you guys to use the top of the toilet seat to break the wall three inches up from the outlet in the bathroom. there should be a freezer there. theres something coving it so use a screw from the toilet. then you can try to break through the doors and go out." bruce says.

"thank you. both." i say "im glad its you" bruce says i know hes smiling i miss him a lot.

i hear the phone hang up and i put it up on the wall. tears in my eyes. bruce was my best friend.

i go over to robin. "what did he say?" he ask looking at me walking to the toilet. i take the top off and hand it to him. he takes it "break into the wall three feet above the outlet ill dig while you do." i say.

he nods then gets up and starts breaking the wall. i start to dig. then we here the door unlock. it was to late to cover everything.

sorry im leaving you guys on a cliffhanger!! im starting the next chapter right now its just the next chapter is probably going to be the last. after the last chapter would you guys like if i wrote a brance story??