part 7 (happy ending)

since a lot of people are mad about how it ended heres an happy ending!!

robins pov

the grabber came down with an axe. i then noticed finney was in the hole he couldn't get out. no. this isnt happening.

i quickly got up with the top of the toilet still in my hands.

i swung at the grabber as hard as i could while finney got out.

because the part of the top broke off while i was breaking the wall. it made it hurt even more.

the grabber started yelling and dropped his axe on his foot.

"AH FUCK!" he said falling to the ground i quickly ran up to him and punched him.

fin ran to the phone.

i couldnt tell what he was doing but he quickly came back and started beating the grabber with the phone!

the grabber got ahold of fin i went to go do something but finney took his mask off which made him let go.

finneys pov

i got up quickly and saw that the phone was wrapped around one of my wrist. that gave me an idea.

i ran behind the grabber and choked him.

he started to claw at cord trying to get it off but it didnt work.

robin started kicking him. hard.

not even a minute later the choking stopped so did the yelling.

me and robin both stopped and i got up.
we looked at him.

he wasn't breathing.

i felt a hand grip mine. it was robins hand.

"i love you"(r)

"ill love you forever."(f)

then we walked up the stairs holding hands.

"no fucking way." this dude ran up to us which made me squeeze robins hand a bit.
"dont worry! s-stay calm." then he kept talking i zoned out "ill open the door."

i wasnt paying attention to anything he was saying until i heard the words 'ill open the door'

he opened the door and me and robin both quickly went out.

i saw gwen and she saw me. she ran up to me and robin and hugged both of us. we both hugged her back.

i saw she was crying and i wiped her tears.

"hey its okay im here now."

she nodded and hugged me again.

the police ran up to us.

"the basement." robin said.

well thats the end! this was kinda rushed and i didnt know what to do so this sucks.