.𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑

Walking into their room, they expected to be alone, yet when they walked into the living room, they did not expect to find Aurora or two boxes on the table

Aurora looked back at the brown-haired girl, then back at the boxes. She spoke, " I've put a silencing charm on the room, and a notice me not appeal outside of the room. You can take off that glamour you have on, you know."

Looking back at Aurora, she took her wand out while muttering some incantations.

Her previous long raven-colored hair and emerald green eyes turned into soft blonde waves flowing down her back to her waist, and she had now supported light blue eyes with sparkles of green in them along with a sharper jawline

Looking up at Hermione walking around the room, she spoke up."Your hair has grown since the last time I've seen you." Smiling at the Demigod, who looked like a kid caught stealing cookies from a jar blushing.

Hermione muttering a small thank you, went back to exploring the rooms.

"Ara, you can join her if you would like. I know you both have questions." "But-" she was interrupted by, "Meet me back here in 20 minutes, and for Hecate's sake, relax, and don't open the boxes either of you," she held loud enough so Hermione could hear her before getting up walking out of the room to what Sephie could only guess was the main suite.

Still standing there, she looks around from the shelves to the table. There were unique carvings everywhere. How she understood she didn't have an answer to that, maybe because it was greek drawings she didn't know. All she knew was that she understood

One stood out to her a woman sitting at a fire, or maybe it was a hearth. She could only guess it was her Aunt Hestia; perhaps because she was her favorite aunt, she thought she should rule over Olympus.

Maybe she was biased, or it was because of the actions of the other gods, more specifically Zeus and Hera.

Zeus wasn't loyal to his wife; nevertheless, to another woman, most of the women he's been with have either been killed because of Heras's jealousy or Zeus' persistent inability to keep it inside his pants.

Hera, nevertheless, was a victim of her husband's infidelity. She loved her husband until he started having affairs, maybe because he had swallowed his first wife, and she never confronted him about it.

It was until Leto entered the picture that she finally noticed that he did not love her. Their marriage was out of lust. She saw it when Leto got pregnant. She was informed out of anger and embarrassment, and jealousy; she ordered no land to shun her and deny her shelter though she eventually found Delos.

In some stories, Hera tormented Leto by delaying her labor, leaving Leto in agony for days before she could deliver the twins, especially Apollo. Once Apollo and Artemis are born and grown, Leto withdraws to remain a matronly figure upon Olympus, her part already played.

All she needed was love. She never got that.

Waking out of her daydream, Persephone walks into the room with her name on it and changes into an all-black silk nightgown with a matching robe she had found inside the closet.

Walking around the room, she stopped at the bed and plopped onto the bed, staring at the stars on the ceiling. She sighed. "My life just got a whole more difficult."

Hello loves, sorry this took so long. I had just started school and was going through things personally, but I'm back <3.