.𝐕𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐘

Right now, her parents would be rolling in their graves after the letter she had received

"Dear Lady Potter, on behalf of the Gringotts Goblins, you now have full custody of Luna Lovegood as her legal mother. If you are ever to have any biological children, your title will be passed down to the firstborn, skipping over Heiress Lovegood. Seeing as you are now Lady Potter, Black, and Slytherin, you could claim your seats in the Wizangamot or leave an advisor to control them till you are of age. As you now have only one living relative, you manage your households and their funds, including the Potter, Black, and Slytherin vaults."

Looking up from the piece of parchment, Persephone looked to the left of her where Hermione was standing, trying to read her face. The only look she could see was shock. Hermione knew things before they happened; for example, she knew who Percy was before Sephie's father, Posideon, claimed him.

Looking back to the sofa, she stared at Aurora, her godmother in all but name, as she was still reading the Daily Prophet. Finally, Persephone spoke up. "Did you know?" she asked, finally looking up from the newspaper. She stared at Seph before responding, "I had a feeling about what it was, but I could not read it. The Potter blood sealed it, and I am not a Potter anymore."

She was finally coming to terms with the letter. She let it go, hoping to discuss with Apollo how to tell Luna.

Checking the time, it was almost nine o'clock. Persephone could reckon that many were already in the great hall or on their way to the great hall.

Looking down at her stopwatch, she said, "If we don't leave now, we won't ever get there. Now either you move, or I move you both," Hermione sighed, walking to the door and opening it, waiting for Half-bloods to walk out.

And not even five minutes later, they ended up in the Great Hall, sitting on a sofa close to the food table. Waiting for everyone to find a seat, Persephone turned to the great hall doors that so happened to be closed as if someone would walk in them that very moment.

Finally, everyone settled down, and not even a minute later, a letter fell.

"The new guests shall arrive in a few seconds; please inform them about what they are doing here. Past and future students shall come either now or later in the movies. There will be essentials and necessities provided throughout the film. Sit back and enjoy yourselves as these movies will save the Wizarding world.
- Sincerely the Fates."

Before everyone could process the letter, a bang ended up with everyone facing the Great Hall's doors, which just flew open. Standing at the entrance stood the Greek DemiGods, the Roman DemiGods, and the Greek Gods of mythology, including Amphitrite Triton, Chrysaor, Theseus, Bellerophon, Neleus, Pelias, Tyson, Kymopoleia, Despoina, Pallas, Triteia, Hercules (Sadly, I had to add him to start drama), Sally Jackson, Attacus Terry, and Harley Hendrick.

Looking at the newcomers, all Sephie could feel was dread. She felt some higher power held a grudge against her and promised to make her suffer for her entire life.

Glancing around the room, she locked eyes with the only Draco Malfoy. To say that they both were shocked would be an understatement; due to their connections outside of school, they didn't want anything or anybody to find out.

Continuing to look around, she looked at the one person who truly mattered in this situation: Luna Lovegood or Potter - Black- Slytherin. The only expression on her face was hope, hope that her dreams and seeing weren't true, hope that these movies could fill the patch in her life or at least resolve it, and that's what broke Persephone's heart, knowing that her newly adopted daughter's life would never be at peace.

Finally, looking at the one person who has caused her equal suffering as Zeus had, Professor Dumbledore, if Sephie had looked into his eyes, she would have found greed and curiosity, for he hoped that these people could be more of his pawns.

And Persephone knew that these movies would bring death and blood spilled because of her.