.𝐕 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃

If Persephone learned anything, it would be not to trust those around her

If Persephone learned anything, it would be not to trust those around her. After like betrayed her by siding with Kronos, she learned to trust those she knew instead of those she had just met.

Even when she met Hermione, she didn't automatically trust her, but it was the same thing with Hermione. She didn't trust Persephone until the night of Halloween when the troll broke into the dungeons.

As for Ron, he had the brain of an ant, and the only thing he was good at was eating. That narrowed it down to Hermione; she was the only one who knew what she had gone through.

Sleep to Persephone was her soft spot; if she could sleep all day, she would, but unfortunately, the adults can't handle anything without seeking help from their "Golden Girl" if anything possibly happened where she wasn't there or even if she was there she would get blamed.

After attending camp half-blood, she realized that wasn't normal. Even if people didn't like her or particularly enjoyed her presence, they never blamed anything because of her unless she did something severe.

Being woken up was something she hated, but sadly it had to happen. Walking into her room, Aurora knocked on the door; after hearing no response, she lightly opened the door to see her godchild still asleep and stepped into the room.

Walking up to the mattress, she took out her wand and whispered an "Augamenti," watching as the girl rose, looking disheveled.

"We have to go down to the great hall, go to the bathroom to clean up, and put some comfortable clothes on. Meet us in the living room," She stated, leaving the room still in a dazed state all Sephie could do was nod after she fully woke up.

She got up, slightly tripping while walking to the bathroom; looking at the mirror, she could tell her hair wouldn't successfully be tamed today, so she threw the white curly hair up into a messy bun, and then she got into the shower.

She could faintly hear a scream, and then a loud thump; all she could guess was that it was Aurora waking up Hermione as well. Getting out of the shower and drying off, she went to the closet that was provided for her by she could only guess was Hecate. She looked through the closet and then put on another set of pajamas that covered up more.

Going over to the drawer, she found a black sweater to put on. After getting dressed, she put on the teddy bear slippers she had also found in the closet. She grabbed the glasses she rarely wore into the living room to see Aurora sitting there sipping her tea and reading the newspaper.

"Is there anything interesting in the paper besides the nonsense Rita Skeeter wrote?" she asked while walking over to the couch. She found two mugs of coffee, one for her and the other for Hermione, as Aurora could not stand the taste of coffee. Even if it were cooled, she would not drink it.

"Darling, if you could understand the undermining of everything else, you would see that she exposes everyone and their business" Sephie could still not understand what that meant, so she ignored it and went back to drinking her coffee. Suddenly the door to Mione's room opened, and out came the sleeping beauty.

"Good, now that you both are here, you can finally open the chest that has been sitting here since last night" We both strolled over each opening one chest.

"It's filled with papers. What is so interesting about papers." Aurora only looked at Persephone and then looked back at the chest

"Read you'll see." was all Aurora said before she went back to her newspaper.