pann

TXT's Jaemin Is In A Relationship.

I happened stumble upon on a big secret

I happened stumble upon on a big secret. Jaemin of Tomorrow X together was on a date with his girlfriend yesterday at one of his family's hotels.

The two of them were very affectionate at the hotel's restaurant. Jaemin even pulled out the chair for her and fed her sometimes. His girlfriend is very pretty like an idol.

It seems like the two have been in a long term relationship as they were very comfortable with each other. They left the restaurant as soon as more people started to arrive. I barely managed to snap this picture of them leaving.

COMMENTS:

[+103 -56] How are you so sure it was Jaemin?

[+209 -97] Jaemin is known as an very private person.

[+108 -87] Just because Jaemin is popular doesn't mean you can create fake rumors about him.

[+121 -57] His fandom has known of his previous ex girlfriend before debut. Why does it seem like Jaemin is always the target of dating scandals for TXT? Because he said he's dated before.

[+198 -96] His girlfriend is pretty as an idol? Are you trying to say that she's an idol?

[+567 -102] BigHit won't confirm this.

[+231 -45] Where's the solid proof? These are just pictures of a back.

[+98 -41]  If he is dating, how is this any different from  his label mates recent dating scandal? We know how BigHit will respond.

[+192 -56] This is too coincidental since he was supposedly photographed at his family's own hotel.