first

Jaemin has been a secret trainee under BigHit before he was introduced as a TXT member. He was already apart of a famous predebut trainee lineup, so when he became a BigHit trainee it was kept a secret. He knew that ARMYs were watching over them, anxiously waiting to see how TXT was going to be.

Already, ARMYs were supporting them and some criticizing them. He knew they were no BTS. He didn't want to be apart of BTS even if he admired them. He wanted his group to be supported by people who loved their music.

BTS was BTS and TXT was TXT.

He was the only member who hadn't posted anything on their personal Twitter account.

All his members had already posted on Twitter. Even some were calling Soobin a selco for being terrible at taking selcas.

He didn't know how fans found out about his brother and his cousins. He was glad that they only knew they were idols and not their names. Even his brother's name was still a mystery.

Once his brother's name was out, people would obviously make the connections. It wasn't that hard. He opened his Instagram account that he had in secret, he had to disactivate his account before anyone found it. Of course he used his nickname and not his real name.

Done.

Now all he had left was to tweet something on Twitter to the fans.

That just made him stressed.

He thought about it for over 10 minutes. Taehyun saw Jaemin struggle over a silly post.

"Hyung, just say hello."

That's what he did.

In 5 languages.