ᴛᴡᴏ. ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴜs.

ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴅᴜʀᴋ!

if i said i wasn't confused, i would be lying. for some reason dayvon seemed to be everywhere i go, and yes we were walking as a group so of course he is, but every time i look back he's always inches away from me.

maybe he's trying to talk to me?

or maybe he's trying to cut through the space between me and the others so he could be with them.

i don't know.

"von you could move back you know, durk isn't going no where."

jordan exclaimed laughing, im glad he said it cause i was too scared to.

"my bad lil folks"

dayvon put his hands up, he then moved next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"it's fine dayvon"

"durk loosen up a bit, you can call me von im not gonna bite ya if you do."

the group laughed, causing me to awkwardly laugh as well.

"sorry.."

dayvon looked at me with a frown.

"you don't gotta be saying sorry neither foenem we cool"

i only nodded, i didn't want to say nothing that would make me seem more odd than i already was.

compared to the rest of the ground, i stuck out like a sore thumb. my style was way different compared to there's, and i didn't know how to fully "hang" around them.

and while i did appreciate and enjoy their company, i just didn't feel like i fully fit in yet, but lemme give it a try, it's only been an hour or two.

"-urk durk!"

i stared at the hand that was waving back and forth in my face.

"hey little dude you okay?"

sheya looked at me concerned.

"yea im all good, thanks for asking."

"no problem durk, alright so lemme show you sum."

sheya walked to the corner of the street, he was walking backwards and stopped.

"sheya please don't end up like final destination."

taymore exclaimed causing everyone to bust out laughing, including me.

"tsh, anyway, this is 64th, we pretty much all chill out here. over there is 65th, we got some homies from over there, but it's rare that we stay over there. and over there is 63rd, when i say do not I mean DO NOT go over there, that's where all the opps stay.."

sheya's face got serious causing me to nod in understanding, out of everything he just said i learned to not go to 63rd.

"yea we not from 63rd."

dayvon shook his head, scratching his eyebrow. i looked at him for a little while, turning my head when he looked back.

"aight, can we go to the park or sum"

kentrell whined, he grabbed the middle of his shirt, pushing it in and out for air ventelation inside of it.

"yea sure, it's this way "

tione pointed to the right as we all turned right, we then walked the way he was walking.

everyone was having their own conversation in the moment so i didn't know what to do, that's was until dayvon came around again.

"aye can i tell you something."

"mhm?"

"you're really handsome, like no homo tho"