ғᴏᴜʀ. ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴏʏ.

ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴅᴀʏᴠᴏɴ!

at this point, dayvon was home. obviously both him and durk got up, and did what they needed to do before going back to their houses.

dayvon sat on his bed, rubbing his eyes quicky, before picking up his phone and calling jamell.

the facetime rung three times before jamell answered, his face popped up on dayvon's phone.

"yoooo" jamell said waving his hand at dayvon.

"sup my man, you free today?" dayvon asked, for some reason dayvon never liked being alone in his house, he could be alone in anyone else's house but when he was in his, he needed company.

"yea, you want me to come over?"

"YESSIRR you already fucking know" dayvon got up smiling, he walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge and taking a water bottle out

"i got a lot to tell you about anyway, and i got someone for you to meet."

"ooooo who's she?" jamell's face turned into a smile.

"he, and we aren't dating, well at least not yet."

jamell chocked on is spit, he then opened his eyes wide and spoke.
"my nigga i'm coming, no homo but i'm coming.."

dayvon could see jamell running down the stairs, grabbing his shoes.

"aight, i'll see you when ya come"
dayvon giggled, hanging up the phone.

he sat on his couch, chilling on his phone. he sat like that for a good 5 minutes until he heard a knock at his door.

he got up with a groan and opened the door, seeing jamell smiling.

"you got here fast.."

"i live down the damn block dayvon."
jamell pushed dayvon out the way and jumped on his couch. dayvon sat next to him, smiling.

"soooo dayvon tell me about this magical boy."

dayvon giggled, his lips turned into a wide smile as he began to speak.

"well he's pretty short, like of course shorter than me, he has dreads, like a few blond ones and the rest are brownish black, he's thick as hell, he has big beautiful brown eyes, pearly white teeth, and he got a really cool fashion sense."

jamell's mouth was wide open, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"so you basically like this nigga."

"well yea, but i didn't secure the bag wit him just yet but i plan on being with him some day."

jamell nodded, he then got an idea.

"can i meet him??"

"uhh yea you actually were supposed to along with symere, bryson, jahseh, stokeley and dominique."

"man why did i get the lame group."

jamell jokingly pouted, crossing his arms.
dayvon laughed at his stupidity, rolling his eyes.

"do the rest know though?"

"yea they're coming over right now they should be here so-"

the door was being knocked on, causing jamell and dayvon to get up, dayvon opened the door to see all the people he just listed.

"aye waddup y'all"

jamell exclaimed, dapping everyone up.

everyone got comfortable on the couches, putting their stuff down, and conversing.