077

Elena was sat on the bed as she scrolled through her phone. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by the sounds of explosions. "Shit!" She whisper yelled before she put on a pair of sweatpants and ran out of the room, key in hand.

She cursed under her breath. "Why the hell did I believe that Pomeranian looking ass train?! Shit, shit, shit!" Elena said lowly under her breath as she practically ran to the elevator. "Izuku better be beating his ass for me." She said as she took the elevator down to the first floor.

Just as the doors opened she cursed herself for being the worst person at timing. "Shit.." she mumbled, facepalming at the sight of Aizawa. "Elena? Did you know about this?" Aizawa asked, as they approached each other. Elena knew she couldn't lie to him, cause he'd see right through her. "M-maybe? But Katsuki told me he'd only speak to Izuku!" She said, sulking upon being given the gaze of disappointment.

"You seriously believed that? God, come on." Aizawa said as they walked out the door. Elena was about to walk ahead when she was stopped by a hand. "Aizawa, I can take care of this. Young Yuuji can come with me." All Might says, making Elena perk up. "But-" Aizawa says as Elena interrupts him.

"Don't worry. I can calm Katsuki down. We'll take care of it." Elena says hastily, making Aizawa look at her weirdly. "Are you sure?" Aizawa asks, looking worriedly at her. Elena nods and smiles brightly before she joins All Might, walking in the way towards Ground Beta. "I sure hope you didn't tell Young Bakugo anything." All Might says, making Elena glare at him. "Of course I fucking didn't. Your shitty ass secret eats me alive, it's really fucking annoying." Elena says, her mood dropping at the thought of how many times she's had to try and direct Katsuki off the topic of Izuku's quirk.

She hates it.

As they enter Ground Beta, Elena heard loud explosions and their yelling. "Kacchan!" Izuku yells as another explosion was heard. "Don't run! Fight!" Katsuki yells, making Elena glare at him before she attempts to walk towards them. All Might grabs her shoulder and pulls her back. "Let them sort it out. We will interfere in a second." All Might says, making Elena glare at his hand. "Get your bony hand off me!" She says and slaps his hand off.

All Might sweat drops as they watch the scene. Suddenly, Katsuki charge at Izuku again. As Izuku manages to grab him, Katsuki kicks him upwards and sends him back. As Izuku falls back, Katsuki prepares to charge, but Izuku kicks his hands away

"Why?!" He yells as flames erupt in his hands before he looses his balance and falls back. As he sits on the ground, Izuku's lightning disappears as he walks forward. "A-Are you okay?!" He asks worriedly. Elena watched in worry at Katsuki. When Izuku reaches a hand out for him, Katsuki slaps it away.

"Don't worry about me! Fight! What the hell is wrong with you? Why...Why did I end up having to chase after the back of someone who was always behind me?" He yells, his voice cracking as Elena feels a lump in her throat. 'Kat..'

"Why did a damn small fry like you get strong...and become acknowledged by All Might..? Why is it that you became strong, but I...why was I the one who ended all might?!" Katsuki yells, clutching his shirt in a fist as tears erupt in Elena's eyes. She couldn't bare seeing the person she loved cry, blaming himself for her own mistakes.

"If only I'd been stronger and if I had protected Elena from the villains! If only I had fucking protected her, maybe she wouldn't have been scarred for life. Maybe All Might would still be a hero!" Katsuki continues, wiping his tears as he faces down.

"I couldn't tell anyone! I didn't want to burden Elena with my emotions when she already has so much on her plate. Even if I try not to think about it it just comes to mind unexpectedly! I don't know what to do!" He confesses, more tears falling from his eyes as Elena feels frozen, as if somebody had frozen her in place. 'Has he been carrying this with him...all this time..? Why did I become so selfish? Why didn't I ever consider how he felt..?' Elena thought as she felt sick to her stomach.