XIII

ɢɪʀʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
.
.
.
.
.

After everyone got their badges they set off to the next Gym, Kabu the Fire Gym Leader. But it wasn't going to be a simple journey, for the reason being, you guessed it, Raboot.

Even after (Y/n) and Raboot seemed to have ended on a balanced term back in Hulbury Town, it was actually the start of a... Rather difficult move.

"Raboot can we please start going?"

(Y/n) questioned the fire rabbit, she stared up at him as he perched himself on a branch not too long ago. The group decided it would be good to relax a bit after the last Gym before heading off to meet with Kabu.

And they did, they relaxed long enough and were ready to go to the next gym. Except for Raboot.

He lazed on the tree branch paying no mind to the trainers below, even ignoring the other Pokemon who came out to have a bit of fun and now wanted to head out.

"Sobble, when you evolve please don't end up like this"

Hop lightly begged at his starter Pokemon, she nodded but little did they know about the future that held for them.

"Alright, I got a stick, don't make me poke you Raboot"

Victor warned having left for a minute and returned with a large stick. By the looks of it, he did not look like he was bluffing already pointing the stick at the rabbit.

Raboot peeked at the boy for a second before closing them again scoffing.

"Did he just scoff at me?! Alright rabbit I'm coming up there"

"N-No! Wait, please. I'm sure he's still tired after the last Gym... You guys go ahead we'll catch up"

(Y/n) tugged at Victor's arm not wanting him to hurt her Pokemon. Fortunately, he stopped dropping the stick, not without pointing at him again with a glare to remind him he won't hesitate.

Still, with a frown, he asked if she was certain if that was what she wanted to do. He knew all too well that Hop didn't want to split up considering the look he was giving just behind the girl.

She nodded not wanting to hold them back, this Challenge was time consumed and she didn't want them to miss out on a gym because of her Pokemon's actions.

She glanced at Hop trying to put on a brave face, this would be her first time traveling on her own. She knew he would retaliate by wanting to wait but again she didn't want to be the reason they got to a gym too late.

After going back and forth the two boys gave in splitting up for a while. Well from (Y/n) that is.

Victor nearly had to drag Hop with him pushing his digging feet in the direction of Motostoke, "Just follow the cave section in Hulbury Town and stay on the track! Call us when you're there!"

"Be careful!"

Hop shouted over Victor as he was pushed down the path, (Y/n) waved at him watching them grow small in the distance.

She turned back to Raboot letting out a tired sigh, against she tried calling him down but he said nothing bouncing his foot on his leg.

"Gible?"

"Hm? It's fine Gible... Let's just wait okay?"

(Y/n) reassured the Pokemon taking her back in her Pokeball. She did the same to the rest of her team glancing up at Raboot, it was moments like these that she wishes she could talk to Pokemon.

She sat down resting her back on the trunk thinking. Thinking of how her life came to be, having to figure out how to take a Pokemon out of a tree.

Possibly hours went by and neither of the two have moved from their spots. It was then her stomach began to growl that she realized she hasn't eaten in hours.