I.

sʜᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sʜʏ
.
.
.
.
.

~Age 1~

"Alright buddy there we go all ready for your play date"

Leon finished fixing up his little brother as he laid on the bed smiling wiggling around in his new set of clothes. He picked up his little brother as he began to pull at his hair, "Ah okay! Okay I get it your excited, let go of your big brother"

Without ripping out strands like before he carried his brother to the play gate his mother set up for Hop his soon to be friend to play in. Hop stared up at his brother as he was placed down looking around. Little did he know he'll be meeting his soon to be childhood friend in just a couple of minutes.

Leon smiled at the thought of his brother finally getting his first friend. Better yet it'll be just like him when he was a toddler meeting his now childhood friend. The doorbell rang making him excited he ran to it answering before his mother could open it, "Raihan!"

"Leon!"

The two tackled each other making the older women chuckle at their childish manners, "Alright boys that's enough don't want you breaking anything"

Leon's mom said clapping her hands getting the two to stop. Raihan apologized walking up to her greeting her properly, "Oh! Mum Mum! Can I carry (Y/n)?"

Raihan held up his arms to (Y/n) who held tightly to her mother hiding her face. She chuckled nodded handing over her only daughter to her son telling him to be careful, "Look, Leon! Meet (Y/n)! (Y/n) meet Leon"

He held her up to him smiling Leon smiled at the infant as she looked ready to cry. This made him try to make her laugh but failed watching her twist around in Raihan's arms trying to hide in his sweater, "She's a bit shy Leon, don't worry"

Their mother waved her hand at the two, he nods placing his hand on her back getting her to slowly turn to him, "It's okay, I won't do anything bad to you"

Her watery eyes stared at him turning back to Raihan clenching harder. Leon nervously laughed wondering how his brother will react to (Y/n) they went over to the living room leaving the children to themselves as the adults went to the kitchen having a chat about what they've missed.

Hop roamed around the small space paying no mind to the approaching siblings, Leon called Hop's attention instantly as he crawled over to the corner of the gate, "Okay (Y/n) in you go... Come on in.You.go"

Raihan pried off the shy female gently placing her in the gate. She tried grabbing onto him before he pulled away leaving her to the other male in the gate. The two older brothers watched as Hop made the first move crawling over to (Y/n) who sat looking ready to cry.

"Bah... "

"That's right Hop this is (Y/n) you're playmate, go on buddy say hi"

Leon encouraged his brother as he stopped right in front of her just staring. Raihan tried to make her face Hop but every time he turned her over she'd twist back to him not wanting anything to do with the male beside her. Raihan sighed stepping in the pen instantly getting hugged by the girl, he sat down sitting her on his lap facing Hop, "There better?"

She took deep breathes grabbing his sweater hiding in it avoiding the staring male, Leon got in as well propping Hop on his lap scooting closer, "She's very shy"

"Sorry it's the first tines she's seeing another baby"

"It's also Hop's so don't mind... I figured he'd be making a fuss but he seems pretty tamed... Ish"