4-First date

Baekhyun was getting ready when his mom came in to his room.

"Hey Baekhyun can yo- what are you wearing and are you going somewhere." His mom asked.

"Do I look good?" He asked

"You look handsome as ever sweety. You are looking like him as time passes." His mom caressed his cheeks as he leaned into his mother's touch.

Baekhyun was about to explain why he was dressed up when the bell rang. Baekhyun ran off to open revealing a sweet boy who left his mother shocked. Yeol greeted both of them with a smile and a blush decorating his cheeks.

"You-" his mother was shocked beyond words, that was enough for yeol to know that she recognised him. Fortunately Baekhyun excused himself to get ready.

"So, aunt you know me." Yeol awkwardly asked.

"You are my boss's son, a heir to one of a biggest business empire in the world, who wouldn't know you. What are you doing here with my son." She asked protective of her son.

"H-Hyung doesn't k-know that. I love him but he doesn't love me. And I rather give up being the heir for him." He wasn't giving Baekhyun up before their first date. He was gonna make sure that no one was going to take away his Baekhyun amd not even his mother.

"What do you mean? You want to marry my son." She asked

"Yes. I will even if it's right now." Yeol says blushing in the process. It's a wonder how the boy loses his cool on the mention of Baekhyun. Baekhyun came back to them as his mother spoke.

"I approve of him." His mother said out of nowhere as yeol snickers.

"Mom he's not my boyfriend." He says awkwardly.

"Yet." His mom added looking at chanyeol who mouthed a soft thank you before clinging to Baekhyun's hand.

Baekhyun and chanyeol were in a shopping complex. It was not too big not too small it was classy. Yeol loved every second of it. He was too involved in his to-be-husband's face that he didn't see a girl approaching them. Baekhyun's grip on his hand tightened.

"Hey baek, how are you." She asked eyeing him.

"Why are you here?" Baekhyun asked with pure disgust.

"Why do I still affect you sweetheart. Then how about we hit it off on a date or even more." She asked seductively, as he pulled him out of his hands.

"No. By the way if you would excuse us we have that something to do. So can you please let my boyfriend go." Yeol smirked as the girl's smile fell. He dragged Baekhyun away from that girl.

"Thank you by the way. She was my ex. I broke up with her after she cheated on me." Baekhyun handed his milkshake to yeol who looked up at him.

"No problem Hyung." Yeol smiled.

"Also wanna go out and eat." Chanyeol was excited. It's gonna be perfect. A meal with Baekhyun,  more like a date. It's just gonna be him and Baekhyun and no one else. It was going to be

Disastrous.

He saw Baekhyun shaking hands with a tanned male who turned to out be his friend. He so wanted to kill that guy. Well I hope he enjoys being a third wheel. He shrugged.

"Yeollie, kai wants join in. Would you mind." Baekhyun smiled to him.

"It's ok." Obviously he wasn't but seeing Baekhyun smile, he was dazed.

They found a table and settled down. Yeol sat beside Baekhyun as kai sat opposite to him. Baekhyun was off to order for him.

"Hey seriously, don't you have anything else to do" He told kai.

"Rude much" Kai scoffed.

"Interupting my date sounds rude enough." Chanyeol glared at him.

"Woah I didn't mean to. But wait you like him." Kai asked.

"Obviously. You are as dumb as kyungsoo." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Kyungsoo as in Do kyungsoo." Kai pinpoints.

"Yes einstein." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"What gives you the right to insult a great model like him." Kai pouts.

"Wait you like that guy. Wow I got an idea." Chanyeol smirks.

"Which is?" Kai motions him to explain.

"If you can get Baekhyun to go on a second date with me. I'll set you up with your kyungsoo." Chanyeol smiled innocently.

"What? you, yeah sure." Kai scoffs crossing his arms. Chanyeol smirked as he picked his phone and showed kai a picture.

Then he dropped his smirk and smiled like the good boy he was to Baekhyun

Then he dropped his smirk and smiled like the good boy he was to Baekhyun. They ate happily as kai was beyond shocked. The beauty in front of him was full of mysteries. Normally he was a spoiled brat with a spoiled character. He was a cold hearted bitch. But all of that melts when he's with Baekhyun. He becomes a good boy listening to his master, obeying all his commands. Kai smirked, he wants to know everything about this beauty. Also he wants to meet his celebrity crush for at least once.

 Also he wants to meet his celebrity crush for at least once