13-A Break

"Are you done, mom?" Baekhyun asks his mother for the fifth time, his patience was running out.

His mother received an invitation for attending the birthday party held at her boss's mansion. She was really excited and was in her room getting ready for 5 hours straight. Baekhyun was supposed to escort her there, stay for a few hours and return home.

"Patience, Baekhyunee." His mom says from behind the closed doors.

"Mom, the party is not going to wait for you. At this rate we'll get there at the end of the party." Baekhyun snickers as his mother hits him playfully.

Baekhyun was too amazed with the party. It was Grand and Elegant, classy. There was a separate area for dancing and dining. Sure, it was a high class party but it exceeded his expectations.

"Mrs.Byun, welcome." Mrs.Park welcomes her and Baekhyun bowed in respect.

"This is my son, Byun Baekhyun." Mrs.Park smiled as she excused herself.

"I don't get why they invited you." Baekhyun whined to his mother.

"Exactly, that's what I was thinking about." Jiho snickers as she purposely spilled her drink on Baekhyun's suit.

"People like you lower the class of this party." The girl beside her smirked.

"Miss, that's rude." Mrs.Byun defends her son.

"How dare you say that to her." Another yelled at her.

"I'm wondering who let you into the party." Baekhyun turned to find the source of the sound, he found Chanyeol playing with a wine glass in his hand.

"Mr.Park, we were just making sure that someone knows their place in the society." Jiho smiles as Chanyeol poured his wine on her face.

"What a coincidence, I'm trying to do the same." Chanyeol grinned, the wine in his glass was dangerously close to spilling.

"Mr.Park, we didn't mean to offend you." She says immediately not wanting to offend him.

"Baek-hyung are you okay?" Chanyeol wiped the stain on Baekhyun's suit.

"You're Park Chanyeol, the heir." Baekhyun whisper yelled.

"Hyung, I didn't mean to." Chanyeol tried to explain as he tried to hold his hand but the other retreated his hand.

"Y-You lied to me?" Baekhyun backed away from Chanyeol.

"I didn't mean to, hyung please listen to me before you say anything else." Chanyeol pleaded and Mrs.Byun nodded.

"I want an explanation, NOW." Chanyeol shuddered at his voice.

"I-I did I-it, I lied t-to yo-you." Chanyeol wiped his tears, which were rolling down his eyes.

"I figured that out." Baekhyun scoffed and Chanyeol sobbed harder into his hands.

It struck Baekhyun to see his Chanyeol crying but he had to control himself and find out the truth. Chanyeol plopped down on his bed.

"But my love for you is real." Chanyeol hiccups and Baekhyun hugged him kneeling in front of him.

"Yeol-ah, open the door." His mother banged on his door.

"I'll open the door, alright." Chanyeol nuzzled as he reluctantly nodded.

"Baby are you alright. Did he hurt you." His mother checked him for injuries as Yixing grabbed Baekhyun by his collar.