Chapter 7- Haruhi and Her Ways

Kyon: Saturday, February fifth. My morning was peaceful and quiet, mostly because my sister didn't come in my bedroom to wake me up since it's the weekend. I slept the whole morning until Haruhi called a half hour before two. She reminded me about the meet-up at the park and told me to bring my bike, of course, awakening me from my tranquil slumber. I wonder what Haruhi's been doing all morning. Probably trying to get parachutes and an aircraft for free by explaining it's for a good cause to whoever sold those things. Spreading the love isn't a valid cause, Haruhi, you're just bored again. I still can't believe Haruhi actually wants to go through with this menacing scheme. Oh, what am I saying? It's Haruhi Suzumiya, how could I forget? Well, when I arrived at the park with my bike, everyone just so happened to be there before me. I wonder if Haruhi does this on purpose. Like, she probably tells the others to be a few minutes early just so I could be "late" all the time.

Haruhi Suzumiya: You're late, Kyon! Penalty!

Kyon: *sigh* Why am I surprised? *pulls bike toward the group* Haruhi, can we not do this so-called love plan of yours? Can't we just pass out lollipops to people around the park or something? Or at least something not intense?

Haruhi Suzumiya: No way! That's boring! Plus, it took me all morning to find a place that sells parachutes. I told the guy selling them that we needed them to spread the love, and he just forked over four of these things for free! *points to parachute bags on the ground* I was only able to get four of them since that's all the guy had to give away. They're slightly used but that's okay. Also, I couldn't find a place that could lend me an aircraft, so I guess we'll just skip that.

Kyon: Yeah, because you can get a free aircraft anywhere. Where would you even put it? I highly doubt she's ever even flew one before. Haruhi logic.

Haruhi Suzumiya: Well, since there's five of us and only four parachutes, one of us will have to jump off without one.

Mikuru Asahina: Waa?! D-Don't you think that's way to risky?

Haruhi Suzumiya: Nope, not at all! Also I made a few posters for each of us to hold up as we jump off. *holds up posters and smiles*

Kyon: There's no way you can say this girl is completely sane! None of us are even gonna jump off a building no matter how high it is! Why do I even listen to Haruhi? Why am I even a part of the the SOS Brigade?

Kyon: There's no way either of us are going to jump off a building holding those stupid signs, with or without a parachute!

Haruhi Suzumiya: Oh I almost forgot something too! *pulls out bunny girl outfit from bag* Time to change Mikuru! *grabs Mikuru's arm and pulls her behind a tree to change*

Kyon: She's ignoring me again.

Mikuru Asahina: Over there?! What if people--waa! Nooo!

Kyon: Well, Haruhi's reply to that was, I'm the Brigade Leader, as usual, right after she was about to get Miss Asahina changed behind a tree. The only bikes we had were mine and Koizumi's, so Haruhi made me ride my bike along with the weight of her, Nagato, the parachutes. Lucky for Koizumi, he had Miss Asahina behind him with her arms around his waist. Ugh. Haruhi constantly yelled at me to turn right and left and, yeah that stuff until we got to a tall building.

Haruhi Suzumiya: Well this is it! *gets off Kyon's bike, picks up posters, and starts running toward the building's entrance* Kyon! Stop pretending you're tired and let's go, will ya?! Oh, and make sure you carry those parachutes with you.

Kyon: Are you kidding me?! I'm not pretending you idiot! You just made me ride my bike all the way over here with you and Nagato adding more weight I had to deal with!