3 Months Later...1K VIEWS!

OMG! So, three months ago when I completed this book (May 24th to be exact), it only had about 500 views. Now, and I still can't believe it, it has 1K VIEWS!!! Getting to 1k views has been my goal for this book ever since I published the first chapter back in April. I never knew there were so many Haruhi fans out there on Wattpad actually willing to read this. At first, I thought this book would be a complete fail and no one would read it. But seriously, ONE THOUSAND VIEWS?! That's just unbelievable. I honestly thought this book would never reach 1k and well, guess I was wrong.

Here are a few people I'd like to thank for sticking along for the reading, even when this book barely had any views!

Nikicutie, thank you so much for the positive comments that always made me smile and all the votes!

KirbyProductions, thanks for all the votes!

RosalinaLuma and graciously_chinky, as my two best friends, thanks for dealing with me obsessing over TMOHS 24/7 I guess and taking the time to read this book!

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to read this book! I appreciate all the votes and all of the people who added this to their reading list! Now, can we get to 2k views? Anyway, a big thank you to everyone once again and well, thanks for taking the time to actually read this thank you note. Hope you all have a great rest-of-your-summer (Ugh, summer's almost over!) and a great new school year!

~Mia♡ August 9th, 2015