Chapter 2

___________.•.°•°.•.

Outside the sun is shining brighter than ever with a strong wind blowing with sunlight and heat seeping through the windows into the tiny cabin of the blond omega. Jimin sits on the bed with his arms wrapped around his knees that are pulled to his chest. His face rested on his arm and leaned toward the window. He watched a few pups playing with each other, tickling and earning fits of shriek-like laughter. 

He could smile, it was a beautiful sight to see, it always had to him. But right now, he feels nothing but the pain of broken pieces of his heart that pricks him every minute of his life.

He had no reason to smile.

He didn't even know where he stands in his life, what he wants, what he likes and dislikes. He has no idea, and if he'd be really honest. He didn't want anything at all, to feel, to have. 

But the universe decided to hurt him with the same sharp thorns that once nicked him so badly.

It reminded him of those terrible nights he had, those heart-wrenching feelings and thoughts he had, it was unbearable to the point that even living was so difficult. Everyone he loved left him, left him in the worst way possible, not even letting any door open for him to leave the pain he was in.

What even did he do wrong? Was he never enough for that person he loved so much? Gave his heart with his bare hands without caring what others were saying, what others were warning him about.  

He was too naive, too sweet and innocent that he let himself be played by him without caring.

Jimin wanted to remove every memory of him, wanted to erase him in every possible way yet he remembered him and that time like the back of his hand, constantly haunting him.

And just when he wanted to lay on his mother's lap and hear her soft voice comforting him, a soft kiss on his forehead, and that embrace that'd make him feel at. home. His father who'd give him courage and pull him back on his feet with his pats and encouragement.

They left. 

They left him too when he needed them the most in his life. Leaving him to deal with depression and this harsh world to the point where even living wasn't pleasing to him.

His once home which was so lively, full of laughter and happiness suddenly turned upside down to grief and sadness— so dull. He misses his parents, he'd wish every night that at least his parents would be here with him, guide him to the right path, decide for him what was right or wrong. 

Because he was so afraid of walking to that path again, where he had lost everything, where he lost the beating of his heart, the little too many dreams he had, his smile and happiness.

He took everything with him, leaving him with just a permanent scar.

After two years of enduring that pain and coming to the conclusion that he was just meant to be alone, he accepted it with tears in his eyes.

Yet here he is today— alive and breathing. And it was because of his friends, a few people who cared about him. Who were there with him in his hard times, held his hand, gave him a shoulder to cry on, dried his tears, and loved him so much as if they were his actual family.

One gave him brotherly love.

One treated him like a parent.

And one was there like a best friend— someone who was just there, in every way possible situation.

And he trusts them, more than himself, more than anything. He loves them so much but he is too afraid to verbally tell them, afraid they will leave him too.