1. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀

𝗮/𝗻! : sorry everyone for the longest hiatus ever! :< anyways enjoy <3

2017/11/25 - the day of my dream

A person walk into the room, smiling at the boy with a glint of hopefulness in his eyes, "Hey Sho! Can you go to the basketball court later to assist that bitchy Sungchan?? I'm suddenly busy today, can you help out your favorite hyung please?" The hyung, Jungwoo pleads clasping his hands together, showing the puppy eyes, in hope that the younger accepts.

Shotaro smiles, nodding his head as he make the infamous eyesmile. Jungwoo hurrays, "Thank you so much! My boyfie keeps asking me to spend time with him! Ugh so annoying right? See you tomorrow, gotta go!" Jungwoo said while huffing, complaining a bit about his beloved boyfriend.

Shotaro released a very heavy sighs after Jungwoo left, getting up and walk slowly to his dresser's mirror, staring at himself, mumbling a "Sungchan... He's been ignoring me ever since that day I confessed to him." He sadly smiles at his clothing, body and face.

"What did I do wrong? "

It's already 2P.M. meaning Shotaro's late to the basketball practice of his ex-crush. It has been exactly three weeks since he stopped going to this place, and after getting no reaction from Sungchan, he had accepted that he got rejected. He went back home with tears nonstop flowing down his red cheeks.

He arrived at that place that had some bitter memories, shocked to see it's empty. He frowns, walking inside to find nobody except Sungchan himself, the taller leaning at the wall holding a otter plushie, bouquet full of white and red roses with a card saying 'Happy Birthday My Love'.

Shotaro's eyes started to tear up, with his shaking voice he mutters, "Is this a joke..? This can't be it, who's that for-" Sungchan shush him up, "Of course it is not a joke, and these? It's for you." The Korean handed the delicate bouquet and plushie to the japanese, making the latter questioned his life, 'what the hell, I thought he rejected me wtf?? '.

" The first time I met you, was the happiest time of my life. And at that very moment, I knew I gotta be in your embrace. Those glimmering stars in your eyes, those little hearts floating around your head, those butterflies that you gave me often had me going crazy. You make me feel like it's the old love, you make me want to hold you and stay with you forever... "

Sungchan hugs the latter, and at that very moment is when Shotaro bursts into tears. "I-I thought you re-rejected me...??" Stuttering his sentence, trying to keep his heart pace steady and slow right now seems to be the hardest task ever. Sungchan whispers into the boy's ear, "You are the one, the one that I want. The one that will stay by my side and the one I'll sacrifice my love for."

The taller let's go of the smaller, leaning towards the boy's face, wiping the tears of his red wet cheeks, kisses it at the right once. "I'm sorry if I ignores you, those are the most miserable weeks, I was planning all of this for your birthday which is today, and again I'm sorry my love."

He kisses the other cheeks, and getting on his knee, opening a small box that contains a matching butterfly rings. "Can I promise you that I'll be your forever partner in all sort of things? Can I be the sun to your moon, the plaster to your broken heart and finally be the other half of your soul? "

Hearing a lot of "SAY YES, SAY YES, SAY YES" at the back, turns out they all have been planning this all along, he wanted to yell at Jungwoo for setting him up at that moment but... Sungchan first. Shotaro laughed a bit when he heard, "I'M GONNA DIE CHOKING ON MY GOLDFISH IF HE REJECTS."

Shotaro took a big and dives into it, "Yes."

2017-11-25, 'thank you 2017 for the best birthday present ever.'

TAKEN ON 20171125 ; 3:47 PM

𝗮/𝗻! : have a great day <3