2. 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗵

𝗮/𝗻! : hello again cpuffs <3 enjoy!

2018/02/14 - always here for you

"Why like why??!?! My baby died... After all this years..!" Shotaro cried while holding his beloved 3 years old cactus, that die after ½ months not watering it. Sungchan holds in his laugh, looking at his boyfie's face. "You look cute and ugly at the same time crying like that.."
Shotaro rolls his now red eyes, showing the middle finger.

Sungchan laughs it off as he's not really offended, "You know what? Just go fūck off!" He showed both of his middle finger, gets up and leaves, leaving Sungchan alone. "Well I guess that I kinda offended him a bit... I'm gonna apologise later.." The korean muttered, frowning as he feels guilty.

It is 4pm, Sungchan woke up from his nap, frowning in confusion as he looks around trying to find his beloved. He springs up, upon realising that he couldn't find Shotaro around. "Damn, is he really upset over what I've said..?" Sungchan mumbles to himself, feeling more guilty as time passes.

This has been 7th time Sungchan calls Shotaro, it's been worrying the shīt out of the latter. Slowly, as time went by this drove him insane. "Fine, you don't want to answer? Then I'll guess i have to manually drag you home." Sungchan sighs, as he put on his winter jacket. Getting ready to leave, he leaves a message to Shotaro 'I'm meeting you at Butterfly Park.'

The first time they met, was there. It has been their favourite spot to escape class or have their monthly picnic there while watching the flower blooms and butterflies beautiful flys around. It's still winter in Korea, spring's coming around March-April.

Sungchan arrived at the scene, seeing that it's so empty as it is still winter, the flowers still hasn't bloom, making the place seems so gloomy. But still, the park is one of the most beautifullest and memorable. Thinking back how their first date went peaceful on 29th of November 2017, it was giving Sungchan chills as he thought about losing him.

 Thinking back how their first date went peaceful on 29th of November 2017, it was giving Sungchan chills as he thought about losing him

"I miss you, i'm so egoist goodness... I'm so cold right now, wish i could hug you right now... " Shotaro whispers, he drunkly mumbles nonsense as he let tears fall down his reddish cheeks. Hugging his knee, letting out a sobs saying he miss Sungchan. He looked up as he saw someone tall standing right infront of him.

Sungchan stands infront of him, felt saddened as he saw the crystal clear tear falling down his love's cheeks. Kneeling as he hush down the latter, comforting him. "Constellation of stars, murals on city walls but I don't see nobody but you." He sat down besides the sobbing latter, hugging him.

He mutters, into Shotaro's ear, "Do you feel the love..?" And the boy fell right into the taller's arms. "I'm sorry for today, you went through such a hard time. I knew that yesterday, your dumb 'friend' backstabbed you. I also knew that your grandma's pressuring you to have children so that she'll pass away peacefully and i also knew that you and Yangyang fought about well, something personal. I'm sorry love, i promise that we'll get through hard times together through lifetime."

He kisses the latter's forehead, carefully carrying Shotaro on his back, walking back to their shared apartment. After finish changing Shotaro's alcohol smelled shirt, he gently lie the japanese down on the bed, stroking his hair and whispered the last words tonight, "Love you 'till forever, goodnight baby."

2018-02-14, 'worst valentine ever but still got to embrace you in my hold.'

TAKEN ON 2018/02/14 ; 5:29PM

𝗮/𝗻!: hope that you guys enjoy this chapters!! See you in the next chapter! <3