5. 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗮/𝗻! : continuation for the last chapter! enjoy and happy reading!!

They arrived at Celestial Moonlight Square, the park where most of rich people went to do important business or celebrate their special day, but today seems odd as it's kinda empty? Shotaro looks around, everything is decorated with silver butterflies decorations as he tries to figure out all the clues.

Shotaro tilts his head in confusion, as he mumbles a,"Why is it so empty?.." He turns around to find Sungchan has gone missing, his jaw drops to see the little flower petals shaped as butterflies making it's trail to the Grand Hallway of Fireflies & Butterflies, "Uhm, what's happening bubba? Wait what's this..?" He saw a note, 'Take a chance, i want this to be something straight out of the movies'. He read it as he rubs his belly, and again tilts his head in confusion.

He holds the note, walking along the beautiful trail into the Hall, looking around as he smiles while seeing the fireflies beautiful shines the dark way. He saw another note, 'this night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home.' The note said, making the latter smiles even more. He has two notes in his hand, also carrying the surprise box.

He kept the notes inside the box, afraid that it might fly away. He finally walks again after  the butterflies sat on his nose, afraid that the butterflies might feel scare or disappointed if Shotaro shoos it away. The trail stop, but the butterfly that sat on his nose for around three minutes surprisingly guides him to another place.

The Hall of Memories, but again, the boy tilts his head in confusion as the last time he remembers that this Hall was not here. But the first thing he saw shocked him, the pictures from two years ago, the picture when Sungchan proposed to him to become his forever partner (boyfriend). Another picture, when they sat in the cold, cuddling each other to seek warm. And there, the most beautifullest day ever, the day where both of them went to Japan to meet Shotaro's grandparents.

The other pictures is about their life before they becomes boyfriends, with lots of notes saying such things like, 'I would never fall in love again until i found him.' or 'Take my hand, i want to be your soulmate.' and 'Now i can't stop thinking about you.' Shotaro's smile drop, suddenly tears filling up his eyes, heartbeats going crazy as he saw Sungchan in the most formal attire he ever saw, while holding a bouquet full of his favorite flowers.

"Come here, come on now hm? Don't want our second most special day to be ruin now do we?" Sungchan said, trying his best to comfort his sensitive love, smiling as hug the latter after giving him the bouquet. Whispering a, "I love you infinity". Before getting on his knee right in front of Shotaro who's tears probably will forcibly bursts out any moment. He hold one of Shotaro's hand, kissing it.

Shotaro's sobs, "And all of my friends, they tell me they see that you're getting on one knee, so now I just can't stop thinking about you till I finally figures out all of the clues." He said, thinking about the time where Jeno, Jaemin and Mark 'joking' about Sungchan getting on his knee. He finally got it, and he guess that bursting into tears would be the most wholesome reaction ever.

"To you, Osaki Shotaro my beloved boyfriend. Remember the first time we ever met? The time that we knew we both is in love? Also remember the time that we're both desperately in need of each other's warm? And also the time where I assures you that I'll be your forever partner till death? Today, I'll be taking the promise even farther with question, will you marry me? "

He opened the matte black box, happily revealing the ring specifically customed made for Shotaro, a diamond with nicely decorated sapphire butterfly ring, a ring that may remind you of their close bond of all this years. And again, the cheers could be hear again, washing Shotaro away into those déjà vü, the time when he was asked if he could be Sungchan's.

"I'M GONNA CHOKE ON A CACTUS IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT BITCH" Yangyang yelled out, making Shotaro that are actually still crying bursts into laughter, he responded with, "I do want you to choke on a cactus but that doesn't mean I'm gonna say no lol." He said, making Yangyang rolls his eyes, the neos laughing at the chinese.

"Is that a yes?" Sungchan asked again, with the eyes full of hopefulness, got the most wanted respond he ever wanted in his life, "Yes of course, if i say no, i might be single forever you dumb dumb." Shotaro replies sassily, making the crowd's sound even louder.

Sungchan chuckles, replacing the old one with the new one. Everyone cheers loudly, but suddenly got interrupted with Sungchan. "Attention everyone, we both still have a surprise for all of you and i want Shotaro's parents and mine aswell to come forward." This made others confuse, they never knew that there are other surprise.

Shotaro gave the box to his father, and it all made the elders screams. "Are you two for real?! Really???? WHAT!!!" These are all their reaction, the others are shook hearing those, quickly surrounds them. "OH MY GOD IS THAT A FREAKING PREGNANCY TEST? IT'S EVEN POSITIVE WHAT THE FU-" Thankfully, Chenle was quick to to cover Renjun's mouth.

All of them cries out happily, loudly congrats the newly engaged couple. "Oh my- WHAT, I'm gonna be an uncle?! ARE YOU FOR REAL?!" Said by Johnny who missed everything because he went to the toilet. The first day of new year got everyone in tears, as it was one of the most special day ever.

TAKEN ON 2019-1-1, AT 1:37A.M.

Caption as ; one step closer to become the most happiest family ever in the world

𝗮/𝗻! : GOSH THAT WAS INTENSE BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY HEHE <3333