4. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

𝗮/𝗻! : hi luvies, here's the update! happy reading and enjoy!

2018/12/31 - a surprise in suprise party.

"It's been almost 5 months babe, don't you think we should tell them?" The taller asks in frustration, he had been thinking about this for the new year party gifts, but Shotaro still won't answer as something is bothering him. And that made Sungchan stresses out even more due to other things he has to sort out.

Shotaro looks at Sungchan, then look at his pregnant tummy. "Well, we're not married, hell we're not even engaged! What thing that knocked over your head to even think about this???" He pats his tummy, worried. Sungchan sighs, "We're telling them no matter what! Renjun and Chenle had been asking about how your tummy made you look pregnant, might aswell tell them the truth..."

Shotaro sighs, he looks very worried. "But i don't want to be judged that I'm pregnant before marriage..." And that sentence hit Sungchan straight into the heart. He hugged his love, whispering comforting words, "Love, no one will ever judge you cause I will never be allowing such things. Listen sweetpea, we had been hiding this for months and I've been dying to shout loudly at them that I'm gonna be a father, so please... Let them know the truth..."

Sungchan pleads, as he gently kisses Shotaro's stomach a lot of time, trying to give his unborn child affections and love. Shotaro smiles a lil bit as he sees the most wholesome thing ever, while thinking about how his life had been happier eversince Sungchan came into his life. At last, he decided to go with Sungchan's plan, and that didn't made the other less happier.

The day is finally here, the start of new years where everyone are happy. Well not Shotaro though, quite nervous as he thinks about things that'll happen later at the party. What will be his parents & friends reaction, what will they say? He's thinking that, as he starting to realized he can't button his favorite jeans. "Man, this sucks but it'll be all worth it once i get to hold you.."

He looks at his belly, sighing. Finally deciding his final outfit while, well wearing oversized light blue jeans that Sungchan's mom gave him during April Fool earlier that year with a saying, "We don't know, what'll happen if your pregnant and all of your pants don't suit you?" He laughed a lil bit thinking about that, gosh Sungchan's mom is so funny

He had never ever wore this pats, as Sungchan's family might get a hint that he'll maybe pregnant. Well that will l change, because he's for real pregnant now. He wore the biggest black sweater he'll find, and also put on a very long coat. To warm himself and cover his belly for the surprise.

"You look so pretty and cute wearing my sweater sweetpea, why don't you wear that often?" Sungchan came in looking very nice with his attire. He's feeling very much unusually happy and he loves it. He brought in a very simple box that contains ultrasound picture, pregnancy test and white baby shirt, to be the biggest surprise.

They took off to the party, with the most nervous feeling ever sparking in their body, that is it, the day that Sungchan be able to shout to the whole world that he'll be a father.

𝗮/𝗻! : PART TWO SOON HEHE <3